Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport
$146
$138
Hampton.com
$118
All reviewsfront desklong islandhilton gardenislip macarthur airportwould stay here againthe hotel stafffitness roomfitness centerclean roomslobby areaexcellent staybusiness tripbreakfast buffetbusiness centerparking lotdavethomas
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel miraculously had power the day after Hurricane Sandy struck. We spent a very nice two days here before we had to return to our cold house. This hotel was a refuge for many families with kids whose homes didn't have power. This is a great hotel anytime, rain or shine.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
HGIIslip, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at The Hilton Garden Inn Islip during Super Storm Sandy! So glad you were able to experience our warm Hilton Garden Inn hospitality and we look forward to seeing you soon. Amrit Hoffer

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great hotel. Stayed here after hurricane sandy. Staff was very nice and very accomadating. Hotel is clean. Room was clean and very nice. Food at resteraunt was good as well. Hotel is conveniently located near the islip airport. Also licated near highway. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Myrtlefan32

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon for a happier occasion! Amrit Hoffer

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Unfortunately, Our stay was because of my Father's Death, which was the reason for our reservations. It was truly a sad time. This hotel took care of us and the rest of our family. They made sure our rooms were close and made us feel like we were home at this terrible time in our Life. Thank you Hilton and the staff for wrapping your arms around us and wiping the tears away!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Hilton Garden Inn Islip during such a difficult time. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as you could given the circumstances and that our staff was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with the team. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way. Amrit Hoffer

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wifa and I enjoyed a single night at the this Hilton garden. We weren't coming in or going out anywhere using the airport. We stayed there for a night of R&R away from our home just n45 minutes away.

It's very comfortable, has a nice pool and excerise area. Across the street is an Italian Restaurant, Mam mia's that was incredible.

The rooms of the hotel wer comfortable as were the beds and a lafrge bathroom.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed here for a business trip. Overall, a really nice HGI. The lobby is very nice - one of the better ones I've seen! Rooms were pretty clean, modern amenities, very friendly and helpful staff. Plenty of parking as well. Restaurant wasn't anything to write home about, but wasn't bad. Waitstaff did hover a bit, though.

The gym was TINY. I wish they made that clear online, as I would have planned in my schedule to take advantage of their free entry into the athletic complex nearby. They had two treadmills, one elliptical and a few medicine balls.

Overall, though, I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business