“Loud and wrong” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ronkonkoma
Shirley, New York
“Loud and wrong”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

Where do I start. My fiancé and I stayed here specifically for the jacuzzi room. Much to our dismay the fan above the jacuzzi did not work. Staying in the jacuzzi became uncomfortable and to hot. We had two lamps that did not work. Worst yet we told since we couldn't use our aaa discount with the room that a free breakfast was included.when we got there we were told it was not.so I called the 888 # to verify that we were suppose to get breakfast and were told sorry you were given false information. The room was located right next to the elevators and an electrical room. So you can imagine the noise we heard all night. I would not recommend this hotel unless your drunk and don't know any better.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Stamford, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

I stayed here for a wedding and I was very pleased. The room was very nice. Huge bathroom with a great shower. I love that there's a microwave and refrigerator in the room....not that I used them. The only bad thing is that one of the elevators is super slow. Not good when there are two wedding groups staying in the hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Westfield, Indiana, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

I was in the area for business. Hotel was easy to get to. Also had a Red Lobster and Smokey Bones restaurants just outside the door. Room was spacious and comfortable. The major downfall was the clock-radio. I tried to listed to some music, but could not get the tuner dial to finad any stations. Also the volume dial would go from no sound to blaring. I know it sounds petty, but I would expect to be able to listen to music in the evening. I love the radios in Hamptons, they always work. I would stay here again, because it is within 1 mile of the office,

Room Tip: I stayed in the even numbered room on the second floor, and had no complaint.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

We decided to stay at this hotel to get a mini-getaway while our children stayed with Grandma. From check-in to check-out we were treated more like burdens then guests. The front desk pretty much rolled their eyes when we asked to check-in. We were then given a room that was clearly not cleaned (hair in the bath drain,crumbs on the floor). We went to the bar to order a drink, again the bartendar couldn't be bothered and the drinks and food were completely overpriced . We were treated far better when we went across the parking lot to Smoky Bones. What a crappy way to spend a night when we had free babysitting. I will NEVER go near this place again, nor would I ever recommend it to any of my friends or family that come in from out of town.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jfab1208
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

Was at the Courtyard Long Island MacArthur Airport, for a wedding and enjoyed my stay there. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. I would stay there again, if I was in the area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Fresno, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

Spent one night at this hotel. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There are two restaurants right next door as well as a cafe/bistro in the hotel that serves Starbucks coffee. They serve cooked to order breakfast, although it's not complimentary it was reasonably priced. I think the hotel was a good value compared to other choices in the area. I'd probably stay there on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Wood Ridge, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

I'm a frequent traveler on business and usually stay at any Marriott hotel I can find. This one actually had the least amenities offered out of all of them. Usually a free breakfast is included and I was surprised to see this one did not offer one. In any case the place was fairly clean and there is a Red Lobster And Smokey Grille Restaurant right next door within walking distance to head to. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronkonkoma
Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport
Hyatt Regency Long Island
Hyatt Regency Long Island
#1 of 4 in Hauppauge
Residence Inn Long Island Holtsville
Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia
Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven

Been to Courtyard Long Island MacArthur Airport? Share your experiences!