“love the atmosphere excellent food and service what more can I say” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mama Mia's Ristorante

Mama Mia's Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Our restaurant has a very classy, yet laid back ambiance to it. Whether you come with your family, come for business, come with a friend, or come alone; we are prepared for all, but no matter what, make sure you bring your appetite. Please note: We also have a beautiful VIP room for any of your "private party" needs.
Holbrook, New York
“love the atmosphere excellent food and service what more can I say”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

friends had reccomened this place many times and only just dined thee hoe to go many more visits and hope to have the same expeerienc and do recomend to other relatives

Visited October 2012

Bohemia, New York
“ADA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Is one of the best Italian Restaurant in Long Island, The food is super, Staff very friendly and helpful specially the manager Kevin and James also the waiter Johny, , very good prices, great menu excellent admosphere I visit this restaurant very often with my family and with business assoc. I highly recoment this restaurant. .exceptional”.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank nylmapadilla
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Hurricane Sandy Rehearsal Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Many thanks to managers Keven & James for making our rehearsal dinner for 38 people a success on November 2nd. With all the craziness of hurricane sandy on LI, it's amazing that Mama Mias was even open. But, business as usual, everyone loved the food, staff was very friendly, perfect. Highly recommend it. Thanks again guys.

Melanie Byrnes

• Visited November 2012
Newark, Delaware
“If your'e ever in Ronkonkoma...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was passing through Ronkonkoma, NY and looking for a good hot meal. Mama Mia was located right across the street from my hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) and came highly recommended by the hotel staff. I pulled up the menu online and called my order in. I was traveling alone and was concerned about large Italian dinner portions. Mama Mia allowed me to purchase a half portion (which is still a really good amount for one) and pay a half plate fee of $2.50. I ordered the Antonio that came with grilled chicken and lots of healthy vegetables. It came with a side order of cheese toast and soft white bread. It was very good and hit the hunger spot! Plus, you get 10 percent off as a hotel guest. If I'm ever in Ron-kon-koma ... I'll be back!

• Visited October 2012
freeport NY
“LOVED Ma ma Mias”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden near MacArthur Airport. Across the street on the south side was Ma ma Mias. We went for an 8PM dinner. It was EXCELLENT!! My wife and I go out often to Italian. This place did everything right.

Drae to try the mussels in a maranara sauce. Oh Man, it was good. Pasta was cooked perfectly each time and all was served looking good, prepared well and of good portion.

I had a Prix Fix for 24. I had mussels, a shrimp and scallop dish and dessert and coffee. GRET VALUE!!

Visited October 2012