“4th stop on our "Quality Wine Tour"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Goose Watch Winery

Goose Watch Winery
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Romulus
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you come by boat, car, or bus, Goose Watch Winery is the place to visit on Cayuga Lake. Unlike any other winery in the Finger Lakes, Goose Watch steers away from typical blends and specializes in unique and exclusive wines that have claimed numerous gold medals at international competitions. To compliment the pristine wines, Goose Watch Winery provides lake access with its boat dock and premium picnic facilities for an ideal wine tasting experience.
Lynn, Ma
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“4th stop on our "Quality Wine Tour"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Very nice place, good wines and selection, great staff. Our driver even got his usual complimentary grape juice. The staff was very knowledgeable and personable. We even took some wines home!

Visited June 2012

Syracuse, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I love Goose Watch Winery. They have a nice selection of dry and sweet wines. I love their dry wines and find it to be pretty high quality

Visited April 2012
finger lakes NY
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Golden Spumante is my favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

Goosewatch is a few minutes from where I live; I'll go three or four times a year to buy a case or two of Golden Spumante. And their Golden Spumante has become my calling card world-wide. I travel with two to four bottles packed into my luggage as presents: France, Hungary, Italy & Brazi (to name a few) are all places where I now have standing requests for Goose Watch. The first bottle I presented in the Champagne district in France elicited polite "merci" but upon my return a few weeks later, when the bottle had been opened and enjoyed, the thank you was genuine followed by "do you have any more of that wine?" This is typical; polite thank you followed by enthusiastic enjoyment.

Visited July 2012
Union, New Jersey
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Tried the wine and came home with the Grape Juice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We tried there wines but we really like the grape juice, wines were ok but nothing special.

Visited July 2011
Binghamton, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great deck, enjoyable wine, excellent service. We often stop in while travelling to Ithaca and they are very hospitable to our children and our dog- both are welcome!

Visited May 2012