“Golden Spumante is my favorite”
Review of Goose Watch Winery

Goose Watch Winery
Ranked #4 of 11 things to do in Romulus
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you come by boat, car, or bus, Goose Watch Winery is the place to visit on Cayuga Lake. Unlike any other winery in the Finger Lakes, Goose Watch steers away from typical blends and specializes in unique and exclusive wines that have claimed numerous gold medals at international competitions. To compliment the pristine wines, Goose Watch Winery provides lake access with its boat dock and premium picnic facilities for an ideal wine tasting experience.
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Goosewatch is a few minutes from where I live; I'll go three or four times a year to buy a case or two of Golden Spumante. And their Golden Spumante has become my calling card world-wide. I travel with two to four bottles packed into my luggage as presents: France, Hungary, Italy & Brazi (to name a few) are all places where I now have standing requests for Goose Watch. The first bottle I presented in the Champagne district in France elicited polite "merci" but upon my return a few weeks later, when the bottle had been opened and enjoyed, the thank you was genuine followed by "do you have any more of that wine?" This is typical; polite thank you followed by enthusiastic enjoyment.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We tried there wines but we really like the grape juice, wines were ok but nothing special.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great deck, enjoyable wine, excellent service. We often stop in while travelling to Ithaca and they are very hospitable to our children and our dog- both are welcome!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The winery commands views of Cayuga Lake and the wine was delightful too.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

In a word - WOW!! Just go there - you will not be disappointed!!!