“Quattro Stagione!!!”

Thu, 6/27
8:00 PM
OR
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Excellent Wood Fired brick oven pizza. Our host who may or may not be an owner could not have been nicer. As a goof I broke out into speaking Italian and he responded perfectly. We had the Suppli ( Roman style pork filled risotto balls), Margherita DOP pizza with Buffalo Mozzarella and a Crudo pizza ( prosciutto, tomato, arugula, mozzarella). Everything was excellent. Will definitely go back to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Wow! I was really pleasantly surprised by the food here! My family and I ordered from here one night last week. The delivery was in the exact amount of time they said it would be and everything came nice and hot.

We ordered 2 pizzas, a pasta with clams, a pasta with creamy truffle sauce, eggplant Parmesan, and a mussels and clam soup. The pizzas were quite good. The sauce had great flavor and there was a good amount of fresh mozzarella used. The fresh basil was delicious and the crust had great flavor and was chewy and yummy. The sauce could have used a bit more garlic in my opinion but I pretty much always think that.

The eggplant was excellent. It was cooked really well and had great flavor. The truffle pasta was very interesting and tasty! I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect but it was really enjoyable. The pasta was clearly fresh and home made. The truffle pasta was extremely heavy and filling so I recommend sharing it with people.

The mussels and clams were cooked perfectly and had great flavor. Overall, this was a really nice meal. I wasn’t;’t expecting to enjoy it as much as I did but it was truly great! I will definitely be going back here!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

This restaurant makes a wonderful homemade pizza, although the pie is somewhat small. Tried a few other things from the menu, including pasta and everything had that wonderful homemade flavor. Definitely worth returning for more.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

A must!
On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 5:30 my friend and I had dinner at Cena081. We were staying overnight at the Vianna spa and hotel. It was a girls weekend. We found the restaurant on a website called Restaurant.com. I called to make reservations and Armando the manager picked up the phone and place those reservations for us. When we arrived we sat outside in the patio. Although you were on Post Avenue on Long Island we felt as if you were in someone’s backyard in Italy. Paul was our server. We ordered the Caprese as an appetizer and split it. We also ordered as an appetizer the baked chicken wings. They called Coscette di pollo. We both ordered risotto. It was made just a little bit differently, more creamier. See the 081 in the restaurant name is the area code in Italy from where the owner originated. It’s in the north. Northern Italian cuisine tends to be a little bit more creamier. Both the dishes were delicious.
Risotto w/ Asparagus shrimp
Risotto w/ Porcini mushrooms

Since there wasn’t any Italian bread, the owner sent over grilled veggies and even treated us to coffees and liquors after dinner. Armando was so nice.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Pretty much everything on the menu that I have tried is been very good to excellent. I've eaten here at least 10x and I will admit there are times where the crust is a little burnt and/or the middle of the pizza is a little soft but its still very good. I recommend the Brooklyn pizza, Mussels appetizer and Octopus appetizer. Servers have always been courteous and attentive. One added benefit is that this is located north of sunrise and parking is always easy to find in the train station lot. The food here is just as good as other RVC mainstains like Nicks and Blue Moon.