“Another Great Stay!”

BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor
Vero beach
“Another Great Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We always come back here. The location and staff are great. We look forward to seeing Linda, she's so nice and friendly. I definitely recommend coming here, the price is great and so is the staff. The rooms are clean too.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Pupp4567
Alan C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Hi Puppa:

I am glad that Linda and the rest of our staff were able to provide you with excellent customer care and service. We pride ourselves on the service and standards we give to our guests and it is always great to hear them being recognized for it.

I hope you come back to the area soon and allow us to assist you again.

Alan Chan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Finding good customer service these days seems like a daunting task. If you're lucky enough to find good customer service you normally need to pay extra to receive it. At least that's what I thought before I stayed at the Best Western Mill River Manor in Rockville Centre.

I got married at St. Agnes Cathedral with is very close by to the Best Western. I needed to have 20 of my guests stay at the hotel, so I called and spoke with their Director of Sales Haley Rice. From the very beginning Haley and her team were very accomodating. They talked me through several scenarios and helped me decide what options would be best for my guests. I expected a much bigger headache blocking off 20 rooms, but Haley's team made it a breeze.

When we arrived at the hotel I was not disappointed. The rooms were very comfortable- the breakfast was delicious and the hotel bar has a great atmosphere. They have a great outdoor pool which made for a very relaxing morning the day of my wedding. Things were going great, until I ran into an issue!

Checkout time is at 11:00am and my wedding was at 2:30pm. I come from a large Irish Catholic family, so naturally several of my guests were pregnant at the time. I was worried that we'd have to find a way for our guests, and our pregnant guests, to kill 3 hours after checkout and before the wedding. I initially thought about reserving their hotel rooms for another night and eating the cost after we left. However, when I approached Haley's team with my dilema they quickly resolved it for me. They allowed me to have about half of the room's check out late at NO ADDITIONAL COST. This was a lifesaver for me and was one less problem I had to worry about on my wedding day. I couldn't be more thankful to Haley and her team for going above and beyond the call of customer service. I realize how busy of a time any weekend in June is for their hotel, and I know they were well within their rights to just shuffle us out the door and worry about their arriving guests for the day. That's why it was such a refreshing and pleasant surprise to have them accomodate us in such a manner.

If you're in Rockville Centre and are looking for a great hotel at competitive prices with superior customer service, call Haley and book your room today!

Happy Customer,

Luke

Room Tip: All of the rooms are quiet, but for the best sleeping exprience I recommend booking a room facing th...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Luke M
Rockville Centre, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Our room, with king size bed, was comfortable , well kept at an affordable price. The pool area was well maintained and was a great "oasis" for my wife and I on a hot summer day. The buffet breakfast was tasty and the restaurant was attractive and conducive to relaxing and chatting with your family & others. We used this "hometown" hotel for three days when our house was under construction. This was a good choice because the staff made us feel comfortable at the hotel when our house was in disarray.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank Raymond D
Columbus, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

My boyfriend and I were visiting NYC for a week and wanted to have some beach time so we went out to Long Beach for a day and a half. This is a great alternative to stay at if you're going to long beach! A quick 10 minute drive and you're at the beach. The staff were very friendly and check in was a breeze. Our room was very nice, clean, and updated! The hotel lobby was beautiful as well. I'm all about how the room looks and it was immaculate when we arrived. However, my only complaint- the bed wasn't that comfortable. It felt sloped into the middle and I didn't get a very good night's sleep. The front desk gave us good dinner recommendations as well. All and all- I was satisfied! We booked through Agoda.com and got a really great price. Definitely shop around at other places besides expedia, travelocity, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alexkozak
Mays Landing, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

From the minute we arrived we were treated with friendlines from the front desk when we were w greeted by Linda. to the room continental breakfast and plus a pool in the middle of the city. Hotel was located in walking distance from many restaurants movies etc. The staff was most helpful and loved the touch of our hand towel and washcloth folded to make a tie and shirt. Train to nyc a block away. This hotel was a gem!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank hopeknight
Binghamton, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Was sent to this hotel by my work. Almost everything about the stay was top notch. WiFi was a little slow but workable. Great value for the area, especially using the discount they gave me based on the local College I was working at!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Stephan M
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Mill River Manor. We would like to mention especially the front desk ladies of distinction. Dianne, Linda and Hayley. Each day was made pleasant by these ladies, even when things were not going well with our Family Reunion, they made us smile.
This group of ladies deserve high praise for their people skills and we would rate them 100+ for 8 nights/days of pleasant and refreshing positive attitudes. I thank God for their service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank william i
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockville C...
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Garden City Hotel
Garden City Hotel
#3 of 4 in Garden City
Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle Place - Garden City

Been to BEST WESTERN Mill River Manor? Share your experiences!