Best Western Mill River Manor
Ramada Rockville Centre(Rockville Centre)
$144
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
$179
$194
$174
$139
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
$104
Orbitz.com
Garden City Hotel(Garden City)
$188
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Long Island Marriott(Uniondale)(Great Value!)
$188
  • Pool
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
$160
  • Beachfront
Allegria Hotel(Long Beach)
$197
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewsfront desktrain stationlong islandnew yorkmovie theaterdirector of salesbusy streetfree parkingwithin walking distancerooms are cleanfree breakfasthotel is greatsunrise highwaynice stayfriends and familywafflesdrug store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel for two weeks now while waiting on home repairs to be complete. For the price, the room is clean, staff is friendly and we're close to everything. They were especially good to our kids. Kids love their cookies.People at the front desk made us feel at home.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alan C, General Manager at Best Western Mill River Manor, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Robert:

Thank you for your comments on our staff. I am always happy to hear that my staff provided the top quality service we strive to uphold here at the hotel.

Please make sure you let us know when the next time you are coming into the area. We will have some fresh hot cookies waiting for you and your children

Alan C.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I usually stay at the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. We decided to stay at the Best Western because of its proximity to the L.I.R.R. Walking distance vs. taxi ride. We were able to visit with friends and then take the railroad almost every day into the city. From the time we checked in and couldnt find a parking spot, we knew we found the right place. Zach came from behind the desk and took us to find a spot. Everyone we came in contact with was extremely professional and hospitable. Each morning we were greeted with a Good Morning. The breakfast was wonderful. My husband had dinner in the cafe. He said it was excellent. Absolutely all the comforts of home. We recommend it very highly and hope to be back soon. Thank you to all the managers we met. BJ Sklar came to every table at breakfast inquiring how each person was. Small touches like this mean so much. probably one of t
he best staffs we have come in contact with at a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Alan C, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Mill River Manor, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Mill River Manor in Rockville Centre, NY. Our entire staff works very hard to try to provide our guests with a great experience.

In addition, we are pleased that you found our location and proximity to New York City an asset to your vacation plans.

Our biggest compliment will be if we have the opportunity to have you as a return guest sometime soon!

BJ Sklar
Public Relations Manager

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed two nights and we would definitely stay here again. The staff was amazing....from the time we checked in to the time we checked out, Nick, Andrew and Dwight made sure our stay was great. The hotel is in a great location....we went to a concert at Jones Beach which was a short drive. The next day we took the LIRR into NYC, the train station is located right behind the hotel. We stayed on the 5th floor in the rear, so noise was not a problem. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Pool area was clean. There are many restaurants all within walking distance, so there was no need to drive. There was also a grocery store, liquor store and drug store right next to the property. Breakfast area was kept spotless and very well stocked....bagels, pastries, waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, coffee, juice....wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Min:

Thank you for your comments about the hotel. I am glad to see that we were the ideal location to stay at for all your New York needs. It sounds like you really enjoyed the surrounding areas of the hotel.

Next time you come around the area, do not forget to ask our Guest Service Concierge what else the are has to offer.

Alan C.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

More than met my expectations for the brand. Room and amenities were clean, comfrtable and functional. I noted that some items showed some wear but only because one previous customer review I had read was pretty harsh in their description, calling the place shabby. This was not shabby. It certainly was not showroom condition but this is not something I care about when travelling. For me, the essential elements are clean, comfortable and affordable. This Best Western hit the bull's eye on all of them. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, adding to my comfort and satisfaction. Nobody needs attitude when staying away from home. The breakfast buffet was a pleasant surprise, with delicious waffles you make on the spot, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, fresh baked goods, fruit, yoga, cereal, juices, coffee and tea. If I had to identify something else to add, I would say, hard boiled eggs and hash brown patties. But they were certainly not missed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed here after a wedding and this was the first choice as per the bride for all her guests. The accomodations were comfy, great bed and covers, big layout. I checked in after midnight due to coming from the wedding and the staff had no problem with it. My boyfriend came the day before the drop off the car at the parking lot and again, no problem! Very accomodating!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends