“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great for a night out with the girls! Love Love there Margaritas! Celebrated my Sisters Surprise 30th and we had so much fun. We didn't have dinner just drinks.The DJ played a mixture of Pop, House & some Rap. We danced all night and the bartender even gave us a round of shots because of my Sisters Birthday. We had a great time. I will definitely be coming back.

There are newer reviews for Cabo Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My friends & I have gone to this restaurant/bar for the last few years & only had good things to say. We recently went there for my birthday with a large group of people. The location knew we were coming as we had a reservation & were confirmed earlier in the day, we also called to make sure we knew of any dress code, etc. The experience was horrible so much so we are contacting the better business bureau to make a complaint. My family, friends & I do not support places like this!!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This restaurant can be too loud in the evenings. The food is expensive and mediocre. The bar appears old and moldy. The staff is nice but I would only go there as a last resort in the area.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I've been to this restaurant a few times, but usually just to have a few drinks. Only once before have I eaten here. This time was the worst experience ever. The waitress was terrible. She ignored our table until we complained to a manager. She took 10 minutes to bring 4 glasses of water, without lemon as requested. She was no where to be seen for 30 minutes so we got up and asked someone else or lemon. 5 minutes later she brings us lemon and then tells us that they didn't have any when we wanted it. Our food comes out and my friend ordered fajitas - they brought the chicken, but forgot the tortillas and toppings. We waited another 10 minutes and then had to finally go to a manager. On top of it all, they didn't even do anything for all of this. Never again will I eat there!

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Beautiful decor. Good margaritas (we prefer without bar mix and they were very accomodating). The food was passable, not great. Overall, acceptable, but not exceptional.