“Nice Restaurant - Terrible Service”

Cabo Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I've been to this restaurant a few times, but usually just to have a few drinks. Only once before have I eaten here. This time was the worst experience ever. The waitress was terrible. She ignored our table until we complained to a manager. She took 10 minutes to bring 4 glasses of water, without lemon as requested. She was no where to be seen for 30 minutes so we got up and asked someone else or lemon. 5 minutes later she brings us lemon and then tells us that they didn't have any when we wanted it. Our food comes out and my friend ordered fajitas - they brought the chicken, but forgot the tortillas and toppings. We waited another 10 minutes and then had to finally go to a manager. On top of it all, they didn't even do anything for all of this. Never again will I eat there!

There are newer reviews for Cabo Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Beautiful decor. Good margaritas (we prefer without bar mix and they were very accomodating). The food was passable, not great. Overall, acceptable, but not exceptional.

Reviewed January 20, 2011

I do not like to bash a place but the bartenders suck. They are always rude and dirty. Look closely at the flies flying around the bar. Every time I sit at the bar its always a different bartender and they all suck. One time I had to ask for a drink four times and the fourth time I asked she said "hold on" I said " I asked you four times" I am an ex bartender myself and this bar wasnt that busy and she was not alone behind the bar. When she made my drink I saw her put her finger in the glass so i quickly changed my mind and told her to make me another drink and watched her carefully.
The food is good music is good but this place is dirty. Another time when I sat down to order at the table and I got my food there was a bug in it. yuck yuck yuck.. DONT WASTER YOUR TIME OR MONEY...

Reviewed September 15, 2010

One of my favorite mexican restaurants in Long Island. Very good fresh food with nice size portions. Good frozen margaritas and sangria drinks. Fairly small place and very dark inside. Definitely need reservations especially on the weekends. Parking is located in the rear and is metered. If you like mexican you will enjoy this place.

1  Thank Boxer35
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 18, 2008

more of a hangout spot for drunkies.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook