“good classic italian”

Mr. Micelli Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
“good classic italian”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

LOVE the Shrimp Miscatta Verdura!!!!
order it every time. would recommend you give it a try.

Visited January 2012

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Top notch food”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

If only it had atmosphere, it would get a 5 without a doubt. The food is EXCELLENT. We go there often and I use their catering service frequently. If I don't have time to cook it myself, I call Mr. Micelli to do the job for me and nobody can taste the difference. Best meatballs in town, and no doubt the best pizza. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank travelweary1
Valley Stream, New York
“The best pizza around anywhere..........”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I've been visiting Mr. Miceli's for the past 28 years and he is THE go to guy for pizza and good authentic Italian at a reasonable price. Besides who can resist his charm? LUKA!

• Visited December 2011
Rockville Centre, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Wonderful”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

I've been going to Mr. Micelli's since it was Micelli Brothers and resided in a smaller location around the corner. Great pizza. Wonderful Italian dishes (the Cabonara sauce is unbelievable). Luca (the owner) is always on hand and has a great personality. Def a must try if you have not.

1 Thank cmanteria
Providence
“My teenage years...”
Reviewed December 16, 2008

I used to get a white slice and cheese slice every friday night, after that I would go to the movies and then over to starbucks.

This place has great cheap italian. The owner is always the one serving you and he is super nice, always cheerful and a delight.

I don't live in NY anymore but I really miss this place, it is great!