“A STAPLE in my family's diet!”
Review of Greek Town

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 11, 2013

GREAT Greek food - very fresh. All the years I have been going there, the food is consistent. Can be very crowded on weekends - be prepared to wait; even to pick up your take out order. But worth the wait!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I grew up in the area so this has always been my 'go to' establishment for Greek take-out. It's quick, easy, cheap & hits the spot every time. I've never actually eaten here, so can't speak to the restauarant service but I have never had any issues with picking up food to go. The Greek Goddess is an excellent salad. I was disappointed in the yogurt sauce last time... it really wasn't the best, (a little too much garlic,not enough dill..) but I would still order from here again if I am in the area.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We call Greek Town often for takeout; the chicken souvlaki is as good as you'll have, anywhere. Food is always ready when I get there, and it has nice service.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Authentic food prepared by what must be a frantic kitchen and unfortunately, a moody owner. The woman actually yelled at me "Go stand over there while you wait for you food!" sheesh! but the goddess salad is the best with moist chicken strips and so much lettuce...i can never eat more than 1/2 this salad. The tsazaki is to notch and the grilled pita that comes with the salad is sublime! Go enjoy! and waiat over there for your food! LOL

1  Thank karenlyn13
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I ordered a salad with chicken. The chicken was tasty and perfectly cooked. Unfortunately the salad wasn't quite as good. The ambience was nice, a little noisy, but better than most diners. The service was good and quick. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Insbro