“Very clean hotel”

Ramada Rockville Centre
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We have been stranded 1 night in NY because a bllzzard hit the Eastcoast. Very good value for money (NY-Long Island.Level) and very clean hotel. train station in walkin distance. restaurants nearby. Friendly staff and good breakfast. a definite recommendation.

Room Tip: 1st level rooms are better to sleep &calmer
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? Mine is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com you can e-mail it to me or post it here.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Took my girlfriend there, she loved it.. beautiful light under that hot tub and the staff was great very ccordial in the morning when checking out. Haven't tried the pool yet, it sure looks nice, but i might in the summer ..!!

• Stayed: January 2014

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? Mine is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com you can e-mail it to me or post it here.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I recently surprised my boyfriend with the hot tub room, rose petals, chocolates, whips, handcuffs... The whole shabam...it was great...he loved it...the room was very clean and it went great with the surprise. I'd definetly do it again

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had such a great time last week-end at this hotel. We got in very late on Friday night and left on Monday! The service was absolutely amazing!! Millions of thanks to Amir and Mahak! They did everything to make sure our stay was the most enjoyable and pleasant with a great smile. They were also very flexible in all our special demands and needs.

We will be back! Soon I hope!

Thanks again for everything!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ron888888

Reviewed January 4, 2014

My overall experience with this hotel was very good. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was very nice, especially the waffle maker. As soon as I walked into the lobby, I knew this was going to be a great place to stay because the lobby was gorgeous, the breakfast area was very clean, and the staff at the front desk were very kind and helpful. Ravi, a front desk employee, made our stay very welcoming and enjoyable because of how helpful he was with us. Yes, I would highly recommend others to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Outstanding desk staff and management, clean rooms, great breakfast, good grounds staff , clean and nice room made up well, shower plenty of hot water and big enough for me, huge bed, HD tv is always good, parking plenty, outside grounds kept nice and clean. I stayed here for Christmas weekend, I'm surprised they had vacancies!

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My overall stay at this Ramada was very good including the staff. The breakfast was good each morning that we were there. Never been in the New York area before so I didn't know what to expect. I have no regrets for staying at this Ramada. Yes I would recommend it to others. We were there for a funeral in Dec. 2013. Thanks to Amish,Bobby, Mahak, Jillian, Danielle, Rari and Rejar for making this sad trip enjoyable. God Bless you all. Mrs. R. Thompson

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words although I am sorry to hear about your loss. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Rockville Centre Inn
Rockville Centre Inn
#3 of 4 in Rockville Centre
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!