“What a great time at the Rockville Centre Ramada!!!!!!”

Ramada Rockville Centre
Beaconsfield, Canada
“What a great time at the Rockville Centre Ramada!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had such a great time last week-end at this hotel. We got in very late on Friday night and left on Monday! The service was absolutely amazing!! Millions of thanks to Amir and Mahak! They did everything to make sure our stay was the most enjoyable and pleasant with a great smile. They were also very flexible in all our special demands and needs.

We will be back! Soon I hope!

Thanks again for everything!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ron888888
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? Mine is RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com you can e-mail it to me or post it here.

Thanks again, have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Jamaica, New York
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My overall experience with this hotel was very good. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was very nice, especially the waffle maker. As soon as I walked into the lobby, I knew this was going to be a great place to stay because the lobby was gorgeous, the breakfast area was very clean, and the staff at the front desk were very kind and helpful. Ravi, a front desk employee, made our stay very welcoming and enjoyable because of how helpful he was with us. Yes, I would highly recommend others to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Outstanding desk staff and management, clean rooms, great breakfast, good grounds staff , clean and nice room made up well, shower plenty of hot water and big enough for me, huge bed, HD tv is always good, parking plenty, outside grounds kept nice and clean. I stayed here for Christmas weekend, I'm surprised they had vacancies!

• Stayed December 2013

Warrenton, Missouri
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My overall stay at this Ramada was very good including the staff. The breakfast was good each morning that we were there. Never been in the New York area before so I didn't know what to expect. I have no regrets for staying at this Ramada. Yes I would recommend it to others. We were there for a funeral in Dec. 2013. Thanks to Amish,Bobby, Mahak, Jillian, Danielle, Rari and Rejar for making this sad trip enjoyable. God Bless you all. Mrs. R. Thompson

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC Thank You so much for your kind words although I am sorry to hear about your loss. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Old exterior design but updgraded interior in lobby/check-in area. Rooms shows signs of use and can benefit from an overcoat and new furniture. Rooms and shower/bathroom was clean. A/C and heat works. Needs improved sound insulation on door leading to balcony as trucks can be rather loud heard from Sunrise highway which is about 500 feet from our second floor room. Cable TV has HD programming. Coffee and fridge are supplied. Nice queen size beds and clean sheets.
Mahak (hotel receptionist) was accomodating. Free breakfast could use a little more food. Toilet flushing system is powerful. If you are just in the area to get a good sleep, this hotel will work.

Room Tip: We were after queen size beds at a reasonable price. There are other hotels offering queen size beds...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Myrtle Beach
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great Desk Staff ,And Managers , Clean Rooms , Great Breakfast , Good Grounds Staff , Room Nice Clean made up well, Shower Plenty of hot water and big enough for me ,Nice Big Bed , Tv Good, Parking Plenty , Outside Grounds Nice and Clean, Will be staying again for Christmas And New Years ..

Room Tip: Room 126 was Perfect ,
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
#1 of 1 in Merrick
Long Island Marriott
Long Island Marriott
#1 of 1 in Uniondale

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!