“Staff was Excellent in Oceanside, NY”

Ramada Rockville Centre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
t
Reviewed July 17, 2013

As a sceptic, I foresaw my hotel stay as an experience to be endured. I was met with excellent service and a clean and organized hotel. Anish, the hotel manager was attentive to my needs and helpful. He assisted in running all aspects of the Ramada Inn. My room was cool and clean, with amenities such as a refrigerator, freezer,coffee and a coffee maker. The breakfast had many healthy alternatives such as oranges, apples, oatmeal, and raisin bran cereal. A teenage basketball team was also staying at the Ramada Inn, and again I was doubtful. The young men demonstrated exceptional behavior and were quite helpful. There were waffles and other breakfast choices for them as well. My experience was exceptional and I will plan with expedia and go to Ramada Inns in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Asheville, NC
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks while working in the area. The staff was very friendly. Bobby was especially helpful. The room was well furnished and clean. The pool was well kept. An excellent choice for hotel in this area. Easy access to New York City and Long Island.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Wilmington, DE
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I booked this hotel months in advance of attending a concert due to price and close proximity of venue. As the date got closer, I was really worried by all the negative comments but figured it was just a place to sleep and prayed for no bed bugs or anything nasty. Well we arrived and the lobby/entrance looked exactly like the pictures online. This hotel is right along Sunrise Highway so there is lots of traffic driving by. I requested a king non-smoking room. Upon check-in the girl offered us a room with 2 queen size beds and stated that it would be alittle bit bigger of a room so we said “sure”…we aren’t super picky. The room (323) was located at a separate building in the back on the 2nd floor facing the parking lot. We didn’t see any elevators so we lugged our stuff up the steps. Arrived in the room and were pleasantly surprised. Room looked clean, didn’t smell of smoke and the bathroom was clean. We turned on the AC and that baby kept us cool the entire trip. It was even alittle loud but that helped keep the outside noise down, which was nice. We went to turn on the tv and there was no remote so I called down to the front desk and someone quickly brought one up….not sure what it wasn’t in the room already but atleast it didn’t take long. We also needed a “do not disturb” sign and had to walk to the front desk for that card. We didn’t take advantage of the free continental breakfast but it looked “ok” for being free. We also didn’t use the pool but there are 3 oversized round beds with a canopy, nice lounge chairs and the people in the pool seemed to be enjoying it. For the price we paid, we really enjoyed it and would definitely stay there again. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. You actually stayed in the building that was renovated first, so the rooms are older then the others. We much have been at almost filled that day. We will be re-renovating the building you stayed in this summer and I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed in Ramada hotel for more than 2 weeks and all I can say is everyone is very helpful! If there is room for improvement maybe they need to have some variations for breakfast, like what other hotels offer.

• Stayed June 2013
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. We are re-renovating many of our rooms this summer and I would love to send you a discount for your next stay so you can see the improvements. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
#1 of 1 in Uniondale
Gateway Inn
Gateway Inn
#1 of 1 in Merrick

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!