“Week in New york”

Ramada Rockville Centre
Selfoss, Iceland
“Week in New york”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at Ramada ,we vent there 4 friends for a week stay . the staff were very nice & helpful in every way .
the rooms are comfy & clean nice location on Long Island close to shops & more .
Tgi fridays is just next door nice to walk in the evening after a long day

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Thanks again, have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Long Beach, New York
Reviewed May 29, 2013

A few months ago, I planned my best friends bachelorette party. All 8 girls were able to get ready in one room and we were all ready by the time the party bus came to get us and take us into NYC for the night. It was so easy to check in, the staff were friendly and available even when we came back from parting all night long. It was so easy to get snacks at the mart before going out and having breakfast available when we got back. I would highly recommend this hotel. We had the best time!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Blairsville
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Good for overnite stay/Bathroom vent fan broken/Room must have been smokinging previous and smelled as such

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your comments. I'm sorry the fan broke. Did you request a repair or a room change? I'm sure someone could have assisted you with either. Regardless, I would love to send you a discount for your next stay and personally make sure you have a great room far away from the smoking section. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel is very clean and in a good location. The staff is really nice and accommodating. The best part of my trip was when I had an unexpected delay with my flight and how Bobby was able to accommodate my stay even though their hotel was fully booked for the night. It made the experience from good to amazing given my circumstances that day. THANK YOU BOBBY!!

Thumbs up on the overall experience. Will def be back there soon!

Room Tip: I recommend any room closer to the parking lot so there is less walking to the car!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hi, I'm Jillian Weston the marketing director for Ramada RVC. Thank You so much for your kind words and I'm so happy Bobby was able to accommodate you. I would love to send you a discount for your next stay as a thank you. What is your e-mail? You can send it to me at RamadaRVCjw@gmail.com or post it here.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Rockville Centre Inn
Rockville Centre Inn
#3 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Gateway Inn
Gateway Inn
#1 of 1 in Merrick
Long Island Marriott
Long Island Marriott
#1 of 1 in Uniondale

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!