“rooms are tooooo small bathroom is a joke there was only...”

Ramada Rockville Centre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Freeport, New York
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Bobby was incredible during our stay.They were responsive to our needs. They did a wonderful job cleaning the rooms when needed. We stayed there for 2 months when our house was under construction. They have vending machines and a small food store for late night munchies. Breakfast was served every morning. It was next to TGIFridays for a good meal just walking across the parking lot.

Room Tip: Easy access from Sunrise Highway/Route 27.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ramadarvc, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Rockville Centre, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Glenn 7074,

I’m glad to hear that we were able to assist you during your time of needs. Hurricane Sandy was a tragedy and we tried our best to accommodate all those families who were displaced. Being a family operated business, we understand the importance of family, and therefore tried to make everyone’s stay as comfortable as possible, and in a sense, make it a home away from home. Due to this unfortunate event we were given this opportunity to help in the process of getting the community back in order and also were given the chance to meet wonderful members of our surrounding area. We hope you can come back in the summer for a mini vacation and enjoy some fun in the sun in our renovated courtyard and pool. We wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards,
Danielle Guzman
Long Beach, New York
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have recently completed some work in nearby Long Beach NY and had an opportunity to stay at this hotel. I found the rooms to be clean, and the proximity to the essentials of a trip to be excellent. Everything I needed, gas, food, etc, was within a four mile radius of the hotel. The desk operator Bobby was quick to handle my requirements, be it helping set up my wifi access, or answering simple questions concerning local restaurants.

The best part of the trip for me was the comfort of the bed. The sheets did not have that feeling of having been washed 1,000 times as most other hotels do, and the bed felt like the size of a football field. They were silky to the skin, not scratchy and unforgiving. I have been living out of hotels due to my job for 15 years and this was the most comfortable bedding I have slept in bar none.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thomasville
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I made a reservation online, but then I had to call and speak to someone about my stay, front desk man named Bobby, was extremely helpful and professional. I feel he went above and beyond to make my stay as pleasant as could be.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Recently, I had the pleasure to stay at this hotel due to an unexpected trip to NY for a family funeral. While this is a smaller, older hotel, the lobby and rooms have recently been updated. Our room was small but the new decor was warm and inviting, and most importantly, the bed was heavenly and comfortable. We had arrived late in the evening after a 9 hour drive and the two gentlemen that checked us in were very friendly and helpful. I realized the next morning that I had left a small travel bag at the check-in counter. The bag had my hotel confirmation information in it, as well as a garmin gps and about $100 in cash for easy access to pay tolls/etc. I was alarmed and quite sure that the bag would be "gone". You can imagine my surprise and delight when I asked about the bag at the lobby counter and the customer service representative immediately went to the office and came back with it in hand. Everything was still in the bag - even the cash. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone needing a central location for the western end of Long Island.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville Centre
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Long Island Marriott
Long Island Marriott
#1 of 1 in Uniondale

Been to Ramada Rockville Centre? Share your experiences!