All reviews long island continental breakfast room was clean waffle maker cleaning staff waffles pleasant stay sunrise highway train station lobby jacuzzi microwave danish ny truck proximity jfk
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadarvc, Public Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Rockville Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have recently completed some work in nearby Long Beach NY and had an opportunity to stay at this hotel. I found the rooms to be clean, and the proximity to the essentials of a trip to be excellent. Everything I needed, gas, food, etc, was within a four mile radius of the hotel. The desk operator Bobby was quick to handle my requirements, be it helping set up my wifi access, or answering simple questions concerning local restaurants.

The best part of the trip for me was the comfort of the bed. The sheets did not have that feeling of having been washed 1,000 times as most other hotels do, and the bed felt like the size of a football field. They were silky to the skin, not scratchy and unforgiving. I have been living out of hotels due to my job for 15 years and this was the most comfortable bedding I have slept in bar none.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I made a reservation online, but then I had to call and speak to someone about my stay, front desk man named Bobby, was extremely helpful and professional. I feel he went above and beyond to make my stay as pleasant as could be.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Recently, I had the pleasure to stay at this hotel due to an unexpected trip to NY for a family funeral. While this is a smaller, older hotel, the lobby and rooms have recently been updated. Our room was small but the new decor was warm and inviting, and most importantly, the bed was heavenly and comfortable. We had arrived late in the evening after a 9 hour drive and the two gentlemen that checked us in were very friendly and helpful. I realized the next morning that I had left a small travel bag at the check-in counter. The bag had my hotel confirmation information in it, as well as a garmin gps and about $100 in cash for easy access to pay tolls/etc. I was alarmed and quite sure that the bag would be "gone". You can imagine my surprise and delight when I asked about the bag at the lobby counter and the customer service representative immediately went to the office and came back with it in hand. Everything was still in the bag - even the cash. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone needing a central location for the western end of Long Island.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family