All reviews long island continental breakfast room was clean waffle maker cleaning staff waffles pleasant stay sunrise highway train station lobby jacuzzi microwave danish ny truck proximity jfk
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great hotel and great location - very clean. 8 of us met here for a bachelorette party in Long Beach . . very accessible for cab rides so no one drinks & drives! Only bad thing there is no elevator, so going up a large flight of stairs w/a heavy suit case was a bit annoying, but other than that, definitely would stay again, if need be!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Nice, clean remodeled rooms & lil breakfast in the am..however this hotel is really a motel..all rooms not inside of a building..you just walk right up to your room....did not say that online or else I would have NEVER stayed here single lady...my room was in a dark corner , told them of my concernand they said you will be ok...they should have moved my room regardless because of my fear..bed comfy but i got lil to no sleep because of my fear of someonebeing able to walk right up to my door!!!!!!!!!!! not a good stay for me...will NEVER stay here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
3  Thank margiez
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We stayed here for one night. The hotel is on a main road but as we had a nice room at the rear of the hotel we didn’t hear any traffic noise. The room was “motel” style so we were able to park right outside the door which was convenient. The room was a good size and very clean with a comfortable king bed. The bathroom had a shower and toilet in it with the sink area (which had lots of room on the vanity) being just outside the bathroom. There was a flat screen TV and a fridge. Breakfast (cereal, muffins, bagels, fruit etc) was included in the price. The only negative comment I could make was the air-conditioner was a bit noisy but apart from that it was a great, clean place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Silver999
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Clean decent rooms. Im not sure what people expect to pay in this area but it seemed comparable to other places in the area. Convienent to jones beach. The pool is small but very clean. Had a good one night stay, im not sure what peoples issue with the parking was but i was able to park my full size truck.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank seanb88
ramadarvc, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Rockville Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Dear Seanb88,

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our rates do compare to surrounding hotels in our area, and being that it is the summer; our peak season of the year, our rates are more on the higher end, opposed to our rates in the winter. We offer truck parking, so our parking lot is significantly large and accommodating, but being that our property sells out during the weekend the parking lot may become pretty crowded, like any other hotel around our area. As you mentioned, we are near Jones Beach, as well as Long Beach, Lido Beach and Point Lookout, all beautiful convenient beaches that are just a 10-15 minute drive away. Long Island is a wonderful place, with beautiful scenery, and we're glad you've made a trip out here. We hope to accommodate you again in the future.

Best Regards,
Danielle Guzman
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 10, 2012

My best friend and I were coming to NY for a wedding of a friend from College and we saw that the Ramada was right down the street and newly renovated so we decided to stay there and we loved it!! When you first walk in the lobby is very nicely done and clean, and the lady at the desk I believe her name was Danielle was very nice and welcoming helped us out with where our room was and gave us a few suggestions on where we can go out and have a few drinks before the wedding. We were surprised on how big the rooms were and how clean, I'm a fanatic I always check all the sheets before I go into bed and everything was good!! We even needed more pillows at like 10:30pm and the gentleman came right up and gave them to us. We woke up early for the wedding went down to the lobby for a nice breakfast spread and left!! All in all we had a great stay!! Very nice and friendly staff, clean rooms, and very affordable!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jess l
ramadarvc, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Rockville Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear Jesse I,

We appreciate your business here at Ramada Rockville Centre, and more importantly we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We understand the importance of cleanliness, therefore we try to keep our property as sanitary as possible. We hope to accomodate you again in the near future, and once again we appreciate your business.

Best Regards,