“What a joke”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Parlay Gastropub

Parlay Gastropub
Reserve with OpenTable
Parlay Gastropub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Parlay Gastropub offers a creative, high-quality food menu and an extensive craft cocktail and beer menu with 40 craft beers on draft. Beer enthusiasts can sample any beer by ordering a beer tasting flight. Our famous Parlay Weekend brunch takes place on Saturdays and Sundays and was rated in the top 100 best brunch spots in America!Parlay brunch includes a decadent menu of sweet and savory items unlike any other in the area. With delectable dinner and brunch menus, 15 flat screen TVs to watch any of your favorite games, and a vivacious atmosphere on the weekend nights! There is something for everyone. Parlay Gastropub is open for lunch, dinner and Happy Hour Monday through Friday with live acoustic music Fridays 5-8pm, a DJ late night on Fridays and Saturdays, and brunch on Saturdays and Sundays 11-3.
New York City, New York
“What a joke”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Sunday brunch, wife and I at the bar with maybe 4 other people present at a long bar. Took about 15 minutes to be acknowledge, then I was poured a 3/4 beer. I watched the bartender attempt to pour the beer with the pressure obviously to high foaming the entire glass. Once the foam dissipated I asked her to top the glass off. She proceeded to explain how this was a craft beer, yada yada yada. I have drank my craft beers in my life and never encountered this situation. Food took forever and served after the people next to us who arrived after us, food was cool when served, my wife's Mismosa was just a cup of OJ, the bartender continued to make mistakes and then charged us for extra entrees when the bill came. Finally I asked to speak with the Manager who in the course of our discussion was completely rude and unapologetic. She gave me the same craft beer speech as the bartender too cutting me off at one point asking if I was done, as if she was my mother. Needless to say, first $0 tip in my life.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank cmactravels

Rockville Centre, New York
“Good food, great drink selection”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The onion soup burger was delicious! Service was a little slow but overall pretty good. There were a lot of specialty drinks on the menu that I'm looking forward to trying. Went back late night and the music was a great mix of new and old.

• Visited May 2014
“Can you spare sauce?”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Took food out; we had two different cheeseburgers, and the steak sandwich.
They were just ok. I was a bit suprised, there was very minimal sauce on all three meals. I like a good aioli! Slap some on my burger! Steak sandwich had one this piece of steak. Tots were oddly similar to ore-ida. Not impressed, shame because their beer menu looks ridiculous! I may wait a few months and head back...

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Grand opening”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Perfect place for happy hour. Great appetizers and cocktails. Service was excellent for just opening up

Visited April 2014