“Great Restaurant, excellent service”

George Martin's Grillfire
Chesnee
“Great Restaurant, excellent service”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Had a great burger and excellent service for a mid afternoon business meeting. menu had a ton of great choices; prices reasonable...My local client had recommended it and he was not wrong.

• Visited June 2014

florida
“Nice Place Good Food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Just had the buffalo chicken blue cheese appetizer and I thought is was fantastic. Would have gone back to try breakfast if I would have had a chance.

Visited March 2014
New York
“Great Place for Kids”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I went here for my 8th birthday with my friends and family. I went with my cousins too. We all had a great time here at Grill Fire! Great desserts and staff is very kid-friendly.

Rockville Centre, New York
“Don't bother ”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

The place was recently renovated but the kitchen staff was not. Same lousy food. Ordered sliders and the buns were burnt. This place just doesn't get it right. Stay away. So many better places around RVC.

2 Thank Paulrob2012
Lawrence, New York
“Change”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have gone to here many times and the last two visits have been a disappointment. The food is generally not as tasty as it was and service has gone down hill. Last visit we had to wait and wait while we were told the tables were reserved and no one came until we walked out. There GM burger used to be the best around. I guess they are too busy planning their new burger joint to worry about customers.

• Visited June 2013