“OMG - this was The Best!”

Five Pennies Creamery
Reviewed May 5, 2014

What a great place. There are more flavors than one could possibly imagine and different ones all the time. One of my friends was ready to just pick one and the owner insisted we try at least a few flavors before making a decision. He was great. Then, i asked about raspberry and he said he made several variations, although none were on display at that moment. In a super Above-And-beyond moment, he insisted on going to the back freezer to see what he had. he came out with a White chocolate raspberry that was out of this world. One member of our group had the Oreo Cheesecake, which was chock full of oreo pieces. This was really extraordinary ice cream. So delicious. This will definitely be a destination all summer!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

our family went to this place to buy icecream, the owner was very friendly and gave us 3 kinds of icecream to try before we decided , because there were so many kinds and they all looked too good . The icecream was super. i will come again if I go to rockville center again

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I'm not much of an ice cream person but this place is legit. My wife tried the Peanut Butter OREO ice cream on a sugar cone. There were an abundance amount of OREO pieces is that ice cream which is hard to find. Peanut butter is not a favorite of mine but that ice cream was delicious. I had the French Pastry Cheesecake ice cream. Fantastic! The ice cream was not too sweet and not artificial tasting. It was flavors were perfectly balanced.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I can't believe I haven't stopped by this cute ice cream place before. My friend has been raving about it for over a year and I'm glad I finally had my first tasteful indulgence. Homemade con- coctions that run the gamut from Banana Cream Pie to Strawberry Oreo to Snickers. There is sure to be a flavor for every palate.

The staff is friendly and on a Monday afternoon there was ample seating. I can imagine the crowds after a movie or special event. It was a relaxing and yummy respite from the heat outside.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Nice place for some great ice cream. Owner is really friendly and they let you sample before you choose. They need more seating though.