Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece
$103
$98
$85
$61
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$109
$111
Travelocity
$101
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desk staffstayed hereolive gardenvery pleasant staymin driveroom was very clean and comfortablewould stay here againconvenient locationexcellent locationmini fridge and microwavehighly recommend this hotelspent one nightenjoyed our stayking bedwithin walking distancethe breakfast areapool area
Reviewed April 15, 2010

Since our son has been attending Brockport University this year, we have made this Courtyard our home away from home. My wife and I have never been disappointed with our choice and we look forward to staying here for the next few years while he is in college. The entire staff here is consistantly accomodating and extremely pleasant, always treating us just like family.(There are just too many instances to list here!) Cleanliness of our assigned rooms as well as the public areas are never an issue. General Management at this Courtyard aims to please its guests and always takes the time to do so. It shows! Stay with confidence.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PETERFRANKS
Reviewed January 22, 2009

I have been traveling for work since 2000 and I've been all over the U.S., parts of Canada, and a few places in Europe. I have NEVER run into a staff so helpful and courteous as the staff at this hotel. They don't just do the usual things we frequent travels have come to expect like having your "stay over" bag in your room when you get there, giving you the same room each week with a fridge and microwave, knowing your name, etc. These guys go one step further. How many times have you been at a hotel during a big snow and ice storm and when you went outside in the morning your windows had already been cleared? Yea, I know. Never. That's the kind of service I'm talking about. The other night I went down to the lobby to get a tea packet and the front desk staff said, "wait...we have some better flavors in the kitchen" then proceeded to take me towards the kitchen to let me pick the tea bags I wanted.

The rooms are comfortable and clean. Once I though that housekeeping had forgotten to clean the tub from the last guest. I stopped by the front desk to just ask someone to go back in while I went to dinner. Well when I came back there was a bottle of wine waiting for me with a handwritten apology. The next morning, EVERYONE was very apologetic. It was obviously an over site with housekeeping because the rest of the bathroom was spotless but they really took care of my complaint. Honestly, I was kind of embarrassed with the amount of attention they gave me because of it!

ALL of my co-workers feel the same way.

I highly recommend it if you're staying in the area. I've paid $500 a night for hotels in the past and didn't get this level of service.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 9, 2008

This hotel is very clean, the beds are enormously comfortable, the rooms are attractive. The price was great, especially if you get the CAA?AAA discount. We paid $98 a night! The only issue is that it is about 20 minutes away from the downtown core where all the restaurants are, and all the attractions. If you want to stay in town, it's at least $50 more a night. The hotel was quiet, the front desk was helpful. Actually, I did have a bit of an issue with our final bill. They charged us for a breakfast which was charged to our room, and we did not have breakfast there. No problem, really, though, once we noticed it and pointed it out. They subtracted the $12.95 right away. We'd highly recommend this hotel if you're happy to drive into the city each day.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2008

Stayed in this hotel for four days over the 2007 Christmas Holiday. Traveling from sunny Florida to snowy New York and spending Christmas in a hotel room would not have been our first choice for the Holidays, but our stay went very well. Originally, we contacted two hotels in the area...we booked with this one because they were willing to honor a request for a top-floor suite. The staff was outstanding on all counts, the suite was exceptionally clean and comfortable throughout and all guest facilities (like excercise room and pool) were clean and in proper working order. The only teeny-tiny "negative" comment I would make is that given the room price range and the length of stay, my wife and I have found with some other hotel chains that a very basic "continental" breakfast is included no-charge. We are not really full-breakfast people and the only option at this facility was a $7.95 breakfast buffet. Still...we rate this one 5 out of 5.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Stayed here with a few friends for a conference. The room was nice, the pool bleached my shorts, and there is a pub within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business