Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece
Staybridge.com
$115
$88
Country Inn
Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$151
Homewood
$103
$98
$61
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
$85
BestWestern.com
$101
  • Pool
$125
All reviewsgranola barsinstant oatmealfull kitchenroom was cleanelectric burnerspots and pansquiet locationhome away from homerochester greeceother hotelsplace to staywould definitely stay here againbusiness tripveterinarydeskfridgeaccommodations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Our family needed an inexpensive place to stay to break up a long drive. This hotel was clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced, and we would stay here again. The breakfast is pretty mediocre, but there's a Starbucks right down the street. It's nice to have a kitchen (with basic supplies) and fridge when you're on the road, although you'll want to bring your own dish soap. There's also no table in the room to eat on, which isn't great, but we were still happy with the overall experience of our stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have been staying at this location occasionally for about ten years. We were very glad to see that the place has been re-stored to near new condition. We had a very pleasant stay. This ESA is very well located near shopping and a major roads that gives you quick access to downtown Rochester, the airport, and the NYS Thruway is only about twenty minutes away.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jbel48

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I and my family stayed three nights on the main floor. It was clean and comfortable, even had a lazy boy chair. The breakfast was pick up and go but was adequate for us. We were close to the highway but did not hear a lot of road noise. Someone did take the room above me and you could hear them moving around but it was not annoying. If you think that might be a problem I would suggest an upper room. The beds were very comfortable and the heating unit was quiet. If you want a clean place at a reasonable price this is your place. If you want to pay extra for things you don't really need pick something else. I would definitely would stay here next time.
We also had a water filter on the faucet in the kitchen.

Room Tip: Never pick a room near the ice machine, they are always noisy. We like the far end of the hall with an exit.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shirley B
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My family had two rooms at this property, a Queen room on the second floor, and two double beds on the first floor. The second (and top) floor room was quiet, the first floor had a lot of hallway noise and from above too. Definitely a huge difference in room noise. I recommend only staying on the top floor! Rooms were clean, big enough. One room had a broken bathtub valve and the other had the smoke alarm hanging by the wire, so we were not impressed with the maintenance. Our bathtub also had a number of hairs in it when we checked in, so cleaning was not very thorough. I had requested and paid for a King bed, but none was available so was given a Queen, but still charged the King price. The bed was comfortable. The only personal care items given were a couple of small soaps. No hair dryer either, which I was surprised about. I thought that was a pretty standard item.

The kitchen area had 2 stove burners, a fridge and microwave. Only a saucepan and frying pan to cook in, no tea kettle, making heating up water and pouring it into my mug tricky.

Breakfast consisted of coffee, lukewarm water with tea bags one day only, and hot chocolate packets one day only also (we stayed two nights). There were packaged blueberry and chocolate muffins, granola bars, apples, oranges, and instant oatmeal packets. Breakfast is set out on a small shelf in the office area, there is no where to eat, so you have to go back to your room or take it with you.

We had a last minute rate for the room, which was a good deal. Otherwise I would stay in the Hampton next door for only a little more money, and get a nicer room, better hot breakfast, and a lobby to meet up with friends. I have stayed at Residence Inns before,and they are much nicer (a little pricier too). The Extended Stay Greece was an okay place to stay, and that's it.

Room Tip: Definitely get a second floor room!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

this motel unit is very clean, friendly and has great service. location is great & quiet
location is a little tricky to find off the main drag. Overal it is a great location for business or shopping etc.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThoroldRobert
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012