We had an overnighter in Rochester (from Canada) on Sunday. We stayed at the Country Inn after having it recommended by a friend. It was a great choice. Booked through Expedia and paid $107 for a double room, breakfast included. The receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. We had a room on the ground floor which was very clean and comfortable (and new). Microwave and fridge were a nice addition. Also iron and ironing board and hairdryer and coffee/tea maker. The room had lots of space and a good sized bathroom. Nice extra touches: free videos on request, a great library of new books which you may borrow and return to any of their hotels when you have read them, free cookies, apples, oranges, iced water and lemonade in the lobby all day and a tea, coffee, hot chocolate station in the lobby all day. The breakfast was a "make your own" affair in the dining room with a good selection of waffles, omelettes, bacon, hash browns, various breads, bagels and muffins, cereals and fruit - both fruit cocktail and fresh and also porridge, cereal and yogurt. Lots of butter, peanut butter, honey and syrup for the waffles. Nice quiet room - the only noise I heard was the ice machine making ice ouside in the hallway. There was a pool and a gym but we didn't have time to explore them. And they even have a deal where there is free dinner included Monday through Thursday I believe - can't beat that!
Will most certainly return when we want another Rochester shopping trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Country Inn & Suites, Rochester Brighton, we try to make you feel right at home. From our country decor, to our great customer service, and more! We are conveniently located across from Monroe Community College and The Sports Centre at MCC. This property has 89 non-smoking rooms featuring a complimentary breakfast buffet. The hotel is situated within walking distance of several popular restaurants. TGI Fridays is right in our parking lot. If your goal is relaxation, there is an indoor swimming pool, w fitness center located on the grounds. If business is your game, we offer free high speed wireless internet. Guests will find their commute to Rochester International Airport quick and easy with the free shuttle service. Club Carlson Rewards earns 20 points per dollar spent on qualifying stays. Our client are sure to rack up major points to redeem for hotel stays, airfare, car rentals, merchandise, gift cards and more. Whether you are here on business or pleasure we have a lot of amenities to suit your needs, including a hot complimentary breakfast, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness center, free wired & wireless internet, refrigerators & microwaves in all rooms, and more! We are close to a lot of Rochester's attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester Airport - University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Rochester Brighton Hotel Rochester
- Country Inn And Suites Rochester Brighton
- Wellesley Rochester