Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester Airport-University Area, NY
$126
$121
Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$132
Homewood
$135
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$123
$61
$107
$151
$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$98
$93
Priceline
$101
  • Pool
All reviewscookiestgi fridaysfront deskfree breakfastdelmonicorite aidroom was cleanhot tubparking lotwafflesqueen suitenext morningwould stay here againoff the highwayindoor poollobbyhenrietta
Reviewed October 25, 2012

"Goody" bag of bottled water and snacks on arrival was a nice touch.
Enjoyed free coffee and cookies in rocking chairs on the "porch" Not much of a view but nice to watch the world rush by from there nonetheless.
Very impressed by the way the the staff coped with the pressure as a tour bus group swept through the breakfast room at 7.00 am. They kept the food well stocked including the hot items of scrambled egg, sausage patties, waffles and so on.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Cons: We reserved 2 queen beds back on sept 9th. We are also club carlson members so we decided to use points for a discount. After a 7 hour drive from New Jersey we show up and they said they are full, people reserved early in sept and only have 1 king bed because its family weekend.

Hellooooo we reserved early because it was family weekend at RIT back in sept. After a 10 minute explanation I said I don't want to use my club points I will save them for the next visit. He said it's to late i put into computer. If you book make sure you know thee difference in the rooms. The room we had ( King bed) the shower and toilet are in 1 room ( with no fan or light switch in bathroom ? ) and the mirror ( Not a good idea) is next to the front door. I cam back to the room from car opened the door and guess what a family was walking down the hall got a great view of my wife drying her hair in bra and panties. Pros: The bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was good. Sorry to drag on but out of all the complaints how can someone get privacy in a room with a mirror by the front door and no fan in the bathroom ? This is my 4th time staying at a country Inn at Rochester first time in a king bed Stay Tuned...

Room Tip: Get 2 queen beds in moves the bathroom away from front door and gives you privacy
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Yoleggs
CISROCHESTER, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester Airport-University Area, NY, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your thoughts about our hotel. We genuinely apologize for all the concerns you had to face while staying here. We also appreciate you being a loyal Club Carlson member. I have researched and looked into the issue of getting a different room type, I sincerely apologize for that and will make sure that you and your family will be set in a room that you require when your needs bring you back to this area. I am also sorry about the layout of our rooms, and I recommend that you book one of our King or Queen suites for your future stay. Please call us directly for all your requests so that we can personally make sure all those needs are taken care of prior to your arrival. I am glad to know that our beds were comfortable and breakfast delicious. We will look forward for your stay with us so that you can experience our changed and finest services we offer and I am sure that you would be able to tell the difference.

Many thanks,
Pinkesh Patel and entire team at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester, NY.

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I have been in town visiting a sick relative and have been hopping between hotels during my visit using Hotwire, and thi place came up. It was a reasonable value, and te decor fit the name, very country. Staff was quite friendly, the clientele all seemed to be families from smaller towns around downstate New York, not many business travelers here the day I stayed. I was struck by a cigarette smell about the lobby, it struck me more when I saw the sign that said it was a smoke free environment. It became apparent that the smell was coming off some of the guests there, who apparently chain smoked in a closet until they smelled like an ashtray. When I got to the room I was a bit disappointed, there was a musty smell there, definitely a trace cigarette odor, although given my experience in the lobby, it might have just been residuals from a past guests clothes. The sheets were quite old though, and the bedcovers a bit old and faded. The bed was a bit saggy, but not enough to complain. The bathroom door was broken and wouldn't close but the bathroom itself was nice and clean, with good hot water. The sink was placed outside the bathroom, and there was a bit of water stain on the carpet below.

Overall, probably wouldn't go back unless they updated the place a bit, especially given the base list price compared with some others around the area, but a decent hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank World_sailor_John
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is our second stay at this hotel. We stayed here Oct 6-8, 2012 on the 4th floor standard double Queen. Although there is only one elevator (very dated) we never waited long for it. The room was clean but the lobby entrance floor was sticky when we checked in (at around 3pm). This was not cleaned until the next morning. Kids loved the cookies and hot chocolate. They used to also have assorted cheese but I guess budget cuts? The breakfast was very good with lots of varieties. The lady did a great job keeping the area and tables clean.

Shower water pressure was very good but there was no ventilation in the bathroom! There was also a full size mirror (for the ladies). The temperature fan control was a bit loud so we turned it off at night.

Overall, I would stay here again if price was good!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank minnie55555
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Friendly, helpful lodging. Clean rooms and good breakfast.
Very quiet and comfortable.....very low key.
Easy access to turnpike and businesses.
Short trip to airport.
Good location with many restaurants nearby.
Even gave me a free upgrade.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business