All reviewsrochester airportan early flightfront deskbreakfast startingbreakfast buffet was typicalroom was cleanthe breakfast areafree wifi worked wellnext morningbagelsbit wornconvenient locationmicrowave and refrigeratorwould stay here againpleasant staystaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed one night
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We didn't have much of an expectation for our stay here. We were at the end of a 9-day trip to Niagra Falls and the Finger Lakes area and needed a hotel close to the Rochester Airport, since our flight home would board the following morning at 6am. It was easy to find, was close to the rental car return area, and was a 5 minute walk away from the check-in counter in the airport. You know what you'll get at a Fairfield - a clean, well-appointed room for the cost-conscious traveler. We got all the plus the complimentary breakfast that was available at 5am. Check-in and check-out were both simple. Stay here if your needs are simple and you need easy access to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Catherine A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear fallfan54,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your travels to Niagra Falls and the Finger Lakes Area. We are so gload to hear to hear you enjoyed your staff and our early breakfast. We strive to deliver an exepectional service an expereince for all our guest. We look forward to seeing again in the futre when your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Staff was extremely accommodating. Room seemed a bit worn, but not bad. I was disappointed that I got a room near the elevator, and it was a double queen and not the king I asked for, but I didn't complain. The elevator scares me as sometimes it is too noisy. Also thought the planes would be too noisy. But to my surprise, I couldn't hear anything at all outside the room. Very quiet.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Catherine A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Jrzyrock,

Thank you so much for thanking the time to give us your feedback of your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear that the elevator effected your experience with us. We try our absolute best to make sure every guest enjoys their stay and gets a good nights rest. We thank you for choosing to saty with us and look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife was feeling ill and we were given a room at 10:00 am. Staff was very accommodating. The room was quiet, clean and spacious. Breakfast was served in a sparkling clean area and the quality of the food was very good. Staff kept the lobby area very clean. Throughout our 2 day staff was very friendly. A bonus is close walking proximity to airport and rental cars. We will be back!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Catherine A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear ACT63,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback of your most recent experience with us. We are please to hear that you enjoyed our welcoming staff and our hot complimentary breakfast. We you come and visit us again when your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Location, location, location. This hotel seems to exist mostly for those who get in very late or need to get up very early to make a flight. I fell into the latter category, so was hoping for a decent night's sleep, little more.
Check-in was quick and friendly. The room was adequate, nothing fancy--two full beds--but it's Fairfield Inn, so you shouldn't expect super luxe. Bathroom was clean and the alarm clock was easy to figure out, something you can't take for granted in hotels.
I was leaving the hotel around 4:45 and was pleasantly surprised that the full breakfast set-up was already out, meaning management realizes what more than a few of their guests need. Just don't take a yogurt to go. Mine didn't make it past security, apparently falling into the category of verboten liquids and gels.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear murrayhill,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while you travel. Our location is great if you need to get the airport and you don't want to mess with getting a rental car of a cab. Thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

As this location is so convenient to the Rochester airport and what we needed to accomplish while we were there, it leaves much to be desired.
I look for a location that is convenient, breakfast included, pleasant and friendly, but most of all...clean.
This location leaves something to be desired regarding breakfast and cleanliness. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say that I know what I speak of.
The bathroom "floors" were sticky (probably due to people using hairspray and not caring where they sprayed it), the bottoms of the showers had much ground-in dirt, and there were NO liners in any of the baskets. I didn't dare throw our trash in them, as doing so would have made a mess. I/we appreciate the cleaning service personnel and never desire to make it worse or difficult for them. They need better housekeeping standards! They also need to know that using Barkeepers' friend in the textured bottom of their showers, would be profitable. This needs to be done somewhat regularly, based on the usage.
Breakfast was acceptable, but not nearly comparable to other hotels we've stayed in over the past year.
Believe me, we have much experience. All of our previous hotel ratings have been 5/5. No matter what the circumstances were, I would think long and hard before making another reservation here.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Catherine A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our breakfast as well as our cleanliness, I have spoken to both departments regarding your feedback on how we can improve our guest experience. I am so very sorry that you did not have an exceptional stay and hope you can give us another chance when your travels bring you back to Rochester.