All reviews rental car rochester airport an early flight front desk breakfast starting breakfast buffet was typical room was clean nice linens free wifi worked well the breakfast area next morning bagels bit worn convenient location staff was very friendly and helpful microwave and refrigerator would stay here again
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Clean, comfortable, nice rooms and a great breakfast, too. I do think however they were a bit pricey despite the location, and the fact that this was a Sunday night stayover. GREAT front desk staff (Travis?). You'll enjoy staying here.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I was here for such a short time (literally less than eight hours) to sleep. I've stayed here once before. The property is what you'd expect for a value hotel. The advantage is the proximity to the airport (an easy and quick walk to the terminal). I had to leave before 5a but it appears there's a breakfast buffet. I was able to drop my bags at the hotel, return my rental car, go back to the hotel then just walk to the terminal in the morning. Check in clerk was helpful; I was able to print my boarding pass at the desk. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Towels were meager, and would have liked more covers. I don't choose value hotels on a regular basis but this seemed very acceptable for the category, and the price.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I stayed here with my son's hockey team for two nights. The front desk employees were very friendly and helpful. They even re- opened the breakfast for several boys who missed it. As others have mentioned, the hotel is right in the airport and it is a bit tricky to find the first time. The breakfast selections were plentiful.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We stayed one night on our way "out of town". This is a lovely, clean and quiet hotel.

We arrived about 6 PM and after checking in we took our car to the airport shuttle lot. We were able to leave our car for 14 days for $1 per night. The shuttle driver returned us to the hotel promptly.

The rooms are modern but not over-sized. Nice color scheme of black, white, rust and lime.

The hotel has a beautiful pool in a separate glassed-in building. As much as we wanted to take a swim in this environment we were just a little too tired from packing.

Since we no longer had our car we asked the front desk for menus and we enjoyed decent take out food from a local pizzeria. We ate in the brekfast area and watched TV - it felt very homey.

The staff was excellent wherever we turned. Friendly and outgoing.

The complimentary breakfast is served starting at 4 AM. Plenty to choose from - bagels, cereal, juice, Jimmy Dean sandwiches, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. There is also 24-hour coffee and tea in the lobby.

In the morning we took the shuttle back to the airport terminal - swift and easy.

This was a terrific stay and I would not hesitate to do it again when travelling from the Rochester airport.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Stayed at the Fairfield Marriott at the airport for two weekend nights. Hotel was clean and comfortable. A slightly better than continental breakfast was available - things like bagels, toast, belgian waffles, breakfast sandwiches, a variety of juices and cereals. Staff was friendly. Couldn't hear the planes at all, even though the hotel is actually IN the airport. Signage to find the hotel could have been a little better, but once you found it, it was easy in and out. Hotel has an indoor pool and a small fitness center. Pretty good tv selection. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple