All reviews rochester airport an early flight front desk breakfast starting breakfast buffet was typical room was clean the breakfast area free wifi worked well next morning bagels bit worn convenient location microwave and refrigerator would stay here again pleasant stay staff was very friendly and helpful stayed one night
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I requested a handicapped room. Yes I got one, but it had no air conditioning. They brought up a large noisy fan. No offer to discount the room until I asked and had to "deal" with them. Had a really poor night sleep for $100. Breakfast was not good. There was no coffee at 8 am and selection of food was dismal. We went out to eat after we checked out because we were hungry. The handicapped room was not set up for a handicapped person. It was on the corner of the hotel and had a long hall from the sleeping area to the bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kyleemom
Reviewed June 14, 2011

The Marriott was full. Jazz festival. Everything was sold out. I dialed Fairfield as a Marriott loyalist. Upon check in, I poked a little fun at the front desk girls, inquiring about a 'Concierge Level.' they were engaging and "apologized" for not being my first choice. I quickly hung my clothes, went down to be picked up by the client for dinner. When I returned, there was a bottle of water, bag of peanuts and a love note from the young ladies at the front desk, welcoming me again. (tongue in cheek.) the room was as clean as any full service Marriott and the front desk ladies were superb. I always notice when people go out of their way for guests. I will remember this Fairfield because the girls were, "remarkable."

Room Tip: Be nice
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Stayed here for one night on business after checking in around midnight. The location couldn't be beat. The check-in staff very nice and pleasant. The room was clean, comfortable, and efficient. Lighting was great for business work. The bathroom was 3 star quality and very clean. The breakfast the next morning was sufficient, not great, and kept my tummy satisfied for the next several hours. I would definitely return to this property if I should find myself in Rochester.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Pros:
- Convenient to the airport.
- Clean and neat.
- Furnishings and fixtures are much better than a typical Fairfield.
- Breakfast starts at 4AM.
- Good HDTV reception.
- Good desk chair.

Cons:
- Room is on the small side and bathroom is tight.
- A little pricier than a typical Fairfield.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Conraveler
Reviewed January 12, 2011

We were 4 adults and 3 kids, staying in connecting rooms the night before our flight out of Rochester. We found the rooms to be clean, nicely decorated, comfy, and surprisingly quiet. The breakfast was average. We got a good price with the Canadian resident special. This hotel is so convenient to the airport, you just walk across the street. We would stay here again and would definitely recommend this airport hotel to others...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family