“Best hotel we've stayed at yet.”

Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

While looking for a hotel to stay in at Rochester, ny we found the Hampton on Trip advisor due to a special they were running.
You can tell by the outside alone that this hotel is very new but the inside is much more impressive. The rooms are massive, very clean and super comfortable. The service is superb. There's a great breakfast, unlimited coffee and tea available, and an exercise room and pool that we spent many hours in. The only unfortunate thing is that we had to leave a day early due to unforeseen events but the next time they run a special we might just come for the fun of it.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank athonest

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Hotel staff was consistently friendly and helpful!! Room was very comfortable, free internet, complimentary breakfast, complimentary shuttle (which was great) - would definitely stay here again! Fresh baked cookies & appetizers every evening. hotel recently remodeled

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2014

we arrived in a blizzard and the next morning our car was cleaned off for us. what a perk. we dropped our daughter off at school and needed directions back home although we had checked out in the am the staff was very happy to provide us with directions home. would definitely stay again. nice staff, good breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience while a guest at Hampton Inn Rochester North. We were glad you arrived safely during the blizzard. It has been a very cold and snowy winter in Rochester so far, and I am glad my great staff surprised you by removing the snow from all the cars in the parking lot. Just a small way that the team at Hampton Inn North does to make every stay with us memorable.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The service provided by the staff was excellent. The accommodations were first rate. The amenities (including a pool) were well kept. The location was nice and convenient. There was easy access to the highways, restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while a guest at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I am very proud of the entire staff as each and every team member enstill the highest quality of customer service each and every day. Please come visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Our family of 5 stayed for one night prior to a wedding. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a suite that consisted of adjoining rooms with a sitting area, kitchenette, pull out couch and extra cot in addition to the bed which was plenty of space for us. It was perfect for our needs and the staff were very courteous in making sure we were satisfied. We especially appreciated Bethany and Caleb at the front desk and the service they provided with a smile. The price was also very reasonable. The only draw back was that we requested a late check out so we could return from the wedding to change and pack after the wedding before beginning a lengthy international journey. Paying for an additional half day would only give us 4 hours after the normal check out time which was not late enough so we had to pay a full extra day and move our luggage to a smaller room as ours was already booked for the next night.

Room Tip: We found the suite to be the best deal for a larger family, especially with the kitchenette.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience while at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are in Rochester as it would be my pleasure to assist in any future reservations for you. Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to sharing them with the entire staff, especially Bethany and Caleb.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Courteous and friendly staff. Fast check in. Reasonable pricing.Told the clerk I have trouble sleeping in hotels unless its quiet. There were 2 basketball teams there that night on the 2nd and 3rd floors so she put me on the top floor and it was a very restful, quiet room. It had snowed during the night and in the morning a staff member brushed off all cars in the parking lot. Great for people with rentals that have no snow brush. Service means a lot to me and I will be back here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your guest experience with us. I am so proud of the exceptional staff that works at this hotel. We believe in not just meeting guest expectations but exceeding them and the great men and women that work here prove that every day. The brushing off the cars in the mornings is a small pleasant surprise we do as we know how challenging traveling in the winter in Rochester NY can be, including the lack of snow brushes in rental cars. I will be sharing your feedback at our daily staff stand up for it is always nice to hear that the little things make a big difference and that they do not go unnoticed. Thank you again and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

One of the best hotel have ever stayed at. Love thelobby and breakfast. When I arrived at the hotel, I was immediately greeted by the General Manager with a friendly, warm welcome. but had to wait for almost 3 hours before check in , I didn't know their check in time was 3pm .

Excellent service continued throughout my stay by the entire staff.

Would always stay at this hotel for my future visit to the city

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience while a guest at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I am so pleased you loved our new Perfect Mix Lobby. We revealed our new look about 2 months ago and I must say I love it myself. I apologize for the wait you experienced while trying to registered but your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. If you are ever back in the Rochester NY area, please feel free to contact me directly for it would be my personal pleasure to assist in making any future reservations as well as make a stronger effort to accommodate your early arrival if needed as well. Thank you again and I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire Hampton Inn Rochester Team.