Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
$115
$89
Country Inn
$85
Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$151
$103
$98
$125
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastsoccer tournamentwafflespool and hot tubgreat place to staywould stay here againpleasant stayparking lotvery nice hotelthe breakfast areacookiesconvenient locationexcellent stayfirst floorking bedbusiness trip
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The family and I decided to stay here because ours regular hotel was not available.
We arrived a couple of hours late and check-in was smooth and simple. My boys wanted to go for a swim, but the pool was out of order, but the receptionist told us we could use the pool next door, which was another Hilton property.

We checked into both rooms and found that both rooms were hot, but cooled down within an hour or so. After going out to dinner we decided to call it a night. The next morning we went for a swim next door and then decided to go to breakfast. The breakfast was adequate and the sausages were excellent. What kept the breakfast from being great was that there was only one waffle iron, which created a long line for waffles. They need at least to waffle makers, especially on weekends.

After being gone all day Saturday, we decided to go for a swim, next door. After eating an average breakfast on Sunday we went for a swim. Well we noticed that the pool was almost empty, as I walked back to the Hampton, I noticed that the gate was closed between the two hotels.

As I walked past the receptionist, I asked when could we expect the pool to reopen. He told that the pool was reopened Saturday. It would have been nice if this information had posted somewhere.

The rooms were made up every day and the hotel was well kept during my stay (four days).
The food was not considering it was free.

The location was for Greece and the airport.

Cheers
MarylandVacation

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2013

After extensive surgery, I had to wait 2 days before returning to the surgeon. The bed was so comfortable that I had my first real night's sleep in 4 days. The staff accommodated my wish to be in an especially quiet zone as it was PGA week and we heard nothing. Only negative was that I had to pay $250 a night even after surgery because it was PGA week.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel was great! Very friendly and helpful staff. We arrived early and even though it was during the PGA Golf Tour and the hotel was at full capacity the staff was able to clean a room and get us checked in. We would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013

For this off the path hotel, the service and care that the front desk staff gave us... I was impressed. Popcorn machine on Arrival won the kids over times 2.
Rooms were clean, breakfast was decent. The kids loved the lucky charms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were in town for family reasons and travel with pets. it was very refreshing to stay in a quality hotel/room where pets are permitted. The hotel was friendly, understanding to our needs and clean. The location fit our needs and there were ample areas around the hotel for taking our pets for walks.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family