Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
BestWestern.com
$125
$101
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastsoccer tournamentwafflespool and hot tubgreat place to staywould stay here againpleasant stayparking lotvery nice hotelthe breakfast areacookiesconvenient locationexcellent stayfirst floorking bedbusiness trip
Reviewed May 2, 2013

From the time I checked in to the time I checked out the service and hospitality was outstanding. Warm welcome, clean room, and great breakfast all at reasonable price. Great location near several restaurant and convenient stores. I would highly recommend this hotel. I am looking forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank You for your kind words. I am very proud of people I have the privlege of working with. Customer Service is not just a goal for us; it is our way of life. We look forward to having you back again and I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Hotel was perfect for our overnight in Rochester. Very clean and quiet. Obviously very well thought through in terms of room amenities (loved the clean duvet covers) as well as public amenities - quite extensive for a budget hotel. Had little interaction with staff, but those I did talk with were friendly and efficient. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our staff and I know our staff takes great pride in their jobs. I look forward to sharing your comments with them at our next staff meeting. I know how busy our day to day lives can get, and am very appreciative that you took the time our of your schedule to share your comments of your recent stay. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Rochester North. We look forward to having you return soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The hotel was clean, the staff greeted you at the door, they also left a welcome message on your room phone. The lounge area was comfortable. The room I stayed in had a king size bed, which was very comfortable. The heating/air conditioning unit was a little noisy, when it came on. Overall it was quiet, could not hear my neighbors or anyone in the hall way. I will stay there again when we go back to the area next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the entire Hampton Inn Rochester North Management and Staff, thank you for not only taking time to comment on your recent stay but for choosing Hampton Inn North as your hotel of choice while in the area. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly when you begin planning a return trip to Rochester. It would be my pleasure to assist in making your hotel arrangments. Thank you again for your remarks. I look forward to sharing these with the staff.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Room had insects and a terrible odor that seemed to set off my Alergies. Everynight I was congested and couldn't breathe. The room seamed cleaned, don't know if it had been smoked in or what. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is with great apologizes, on behalf of the entire Management and Staff of Hampton Inn North, that your stay with us was not an enjoyable one. We take great pride in not just meeting our guests expectations, but by exceeding them and we failed to do so for your stay. We are grateful to have customers like you that take the time to share their experience with us, for it is only through feedback where we can continue to grow and improve our skills. We have taken your comments under review and have implemented some strategies to help us once again consistently exceed guests expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly for it would be my personal pleasure to make your arrangements at our hotel for your next trip back to Rochester. Again, our sincerest apologies for your experience but thank you for your understanding and graciousness.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband, our daughter and I stayed for one night, Sunday, April 21, 2013. It was easy to find, set off the main road. Check in was quick and simple, the woman working the desk also helped us find the restaurant we were looking for, gave us a couple of area magazines with maps inside, very helpful! Free popcorn and fresh cookies were a nice treat from our long drive as we checked in. The room itself was similar to the photos posted here on TripAdvisor, very clean, sheets and duvet covers were crisp and clean as well. The only reason we did not give it 5 stars is because of the shower. The shower head was great but the lever to operate the shower was a bit loose and the pull up nearly took the spout off the wall. Just needs a little tightening. The alarm clock/radio went off at 7am, but we didn't set it. We had to be up early so it wasn't too much of a problem. We didn't use the pool but we did use the computer in the lobby, a wonderful thing as we needed to print out driving directions! Breakfast was available from 6am till 10am, hot and fresh, all three of us found plenty to choose from. Tea and coffee as well. Check out was simple, we just dropped our key cards off at the desk before leaving. Overall we would recommend this hotel and will stay here again when visiting Rochester, NY.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Nsweazy1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience while staying at Hampton Inn Rochester North. I am very pleased to know you had an enjoyable experience while with us. I apologize for the alarm clock going off early as well as the loose faucet in the shower. It is through open feedback like this that we can truly improve our service. I openly share all comments with the Management and Staff of the hotel and look forward to sharing yours in tomorrow’s morning meeting. We understand that there are several hotel choices available in the market and again thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly for it would be my pleasure to assist in making any future reservations for your next visit to Rochester.