$147
$180
$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$132
$61
$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$125
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungerochester airportplatinum memberroom service was greatnice hotelmajor highwaycollege graduationworkout roombusiness hotelbusiness tripdouble roomgreece ridgefree shuttlefront desk staffup to dateon site restaurantstayed here for one night
Reviewed August 13, 2017

We spent 2 nights here in town for a family wedding. Room very comfortable. The buffet breakfast was just ok--we had it as elite members, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have to pay for it (but I think most hotel buffets are overpriced). No criticisms.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RuthMc
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this property this past weekend. We were in town to surprise some friends at a summer party. Upon arrival, I was a little surprised by the look of the building exterior. The building is an older building. However, that perception changed the minute we walked into the lobby. The hotel has recently been updated and upgraded and is definitely living up to the modern Marriott brand. Rooms were excellent, staff was excellent, and the restaurant was excellent as well. We would definitely stay here again if returning to the area.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Ok, I checked into the hotel early. Walking in I was like I'm going to love it here. The hotel is right down the street from the mall and many restaurants. But that's the only good thing. It's about a 15 minute drive from downtown.

Check In..
Ms. Lynn...
Is there anyway I can rent a microwave... she says no we don't have a microwave in the building. I go on to say there is no microwave in the concierge lounge. She says no it's closed on the weekends. But we have a restaurant right behind you, they don't have a microwave. (I'm thinking why would you close the restaurant on weekends, even if it's a small Continental breakfast you can save your hotel thousands by providing just breakfast to your gold and platinum members. But ok) they want us to purchase breakfast and or take points. When most Marriotts around the world give us points anyway. 1st red flag!

She hands me my key puts me on the 4th floor. I look at her and say it's nothing available on a higher floor she looks at me and lies right to my face again. Says no then try's to point me in the direction of the restaurant again. I walk off and said I will not be eating at your restaurant.

It's a reason why platinum members ask for a high floor when we are traveling.. As soon as I got in the room I notice how hard the door closes. My thoughts I'm going to only be here for one night. I will make the best out of it.

My room it appears to be nice. But I noticed one of the walls looks like the hotel is in South Beach with all these ugly colors. It went with nothing in the room. The other walls were beautiful, just that one wall behind the TV that didn't look like it was updated with the hotel. So I put my things down than hit my foot on the bed. It was some kind of bed skirt that wasn't supposed to be there. Hit my legs on it all night! The bed it self is hard as a rock it has some kind of rail around the edge of it. It's not a Marriott bed. More like one of those $99.99 beds. I had to put every pillow in the room on it so I can sleep. Then night time comes. All the way up until 2 to 3 you can hear the people on the patio up partying and making all kinds of noise. In the hallways you can hear the doors people talking and laughing. Smh. I can go on and on...

I did bring this to the manager attention when checking out. He was very apologetic. I don't fault him for the things he can not change. However, my best friend is a General Manager for Marriott. Some of those things should have never happened.

I will not recommend this Hotel.
RM 416 Holden

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Angel H
Laura B, General Manager at Rochester Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent experience. I'm sorry to know that you were disappointed with so many things including service, accommodations and amenities. We pride ourselves with providing excellent service and accommodations for all of our guests, most particularly, our Platinum Elite guests. I apologize that we failed to meet this expectation during this visit.
Your loyalty to Marriott as a Platinum Elite guest is very much appreciated and I can assure you that your comments will be reviewed with the appropriate team members.
I hope that if your travels bring you back to Rochester that you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate our ability to provide outstanding service and accommodations.
Laura Bennett, General Manager
lbennett@delmontehotels.com
585-295-2801

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week when in town to attend training at Ortho Diagnostics. Hotel has been recently renovated. Rooms were typical of a Marriott and well kept while I was there. Also used the fitness center and was impressed with the variety of options ( free weights up to 50lbs and a myriad of cardio equipment). Where I thought this Marriott shined was the restaurant and bar. The staff was great and even remembered my drink order by night 2. The food was great and the scallops were honestly the best I've ever had. All in all this was a great place to stay for a week. Their shuttle service was also very prompt and friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm a Marriott customer, so I decided to give this place a try.

The hotel has been renovated. The lobby looks great. The rooms have some nice new wall paper and curtains. However, it doesn't look like they hired someone who k owe how to put down carpet, as the carpet in the room was frayed and pulling up- odd for a recent renovation. Also, if you're going for modern renovations, don't keep the old, beaten up dark wood klunky furniture. Spend a little more and make it a real upgrade- new furniture that reflects the look you're going for.

If you're Gold or Platinum, the lounge here is small and average. Nothing special to write home about. Don't expect great food and beverage options. It's also been renovated.

I wanted to use the fitness room, but it there was an overwhelming moldy smell, and I couldn't stay in the room more than two minutes. The equipment is average, except for the odd treadmills, and the room is small and dark.

I did order room service- a salad. It was fine. The menu is fine. There are many options, but nothing special or exciting to make this place stand out.

The staff here are all friendly and helpful.

Parking is plentiful.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Laura B, General Manager at Rochester Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We appreciate feedback so we may continue to evaluate areas that may need attention whether it be service or accommodations. Your loyalty to Marriott is truly appreciated!