Ramada Plaza Rochester Airport
$106
Staybridge.com
$161
Marriott Hotels
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$116
Hampton.com
$93
$169
  • Pool
$142
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$101
$197
$185
Doubletree.com
All reviewsthe holiday innlifeguard on dutyrochester airportgeneral managerbar and grillfront desk staffthe shuttle driveran early flightwould definitely stay here againfree shuttlebusiness centerbeds were very comfortablefree breakfastflohighwaytournamentuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have been to many hotels and this one was the Worst!!

it was the first time I had visit the usa for my son soccer tournament and it was ruined, I had booked 3 months head and made sure it was a room with two queen beds and a pull out couch. I called twice to confirm that there was a pull out couch and they said there were both times.

We arrived there on Friday July 20- 2012 and checked in, as soon as we got to our room there was no pullout couch!!! How was a family of 6 going to fit in two beds? I went right back to the main desk and I was furious. All they said was all the other rooms were booked. well hello I called twice to make sure that there was a couch and you said yes, all they did was offer a roll away bed which my daughter tossed and turned all night because it was uncomfortable., our room was mouldy and the sheets seem to be dirty. I was very disappointed with our stay.

it was our first time visiting the USA from canada which we were so excited about. which was ruined!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HIROC11, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

I am very sorry to hear that your accomodations were not as expected. I apologize for this. I will take corrective measures and investigate the circumstances so this doesn't happen to another valued guest. Thank you for informing me.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

got this place on priceline. cost more than the luxury hotels we stayed in in Chicago and minneapolis the days before. they put us in a smoking room, and i'm pretty sure my risk of getting cancer just doubled. everything felt unclean. the sheet set up was the worst--a sheet, an unwashed duvet (no cover), and another sheet. i really don't want to touch or sleep under anything that is unwashed, so we tossed off the dirty duvet and slept under the sheet. unfortunately the loud AC seemed to only go from high to blasting so we barely slept because we were so cold.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
HIROC11, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

I am very sorry that you experienced your stay in a smoking room. I do appreciate the feedback and will look into ways to continue our process internally to improve the quality of these types of rooms.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This Holiday Inn is very clean with kind and helpful staff. The shuttle Drivers are fantastic! They are worth every cent they are paid. We stayed so my husband could have a procedure done at Strong. They made our stay like home. (without the driving for me) I had the impression the front desk girls don't deal often with wheelchairs. But are very nice to work with and do their best to be helpful and please guests :) Clean nice room, comfy bed and nice pillows. I have to say even the other guest were very nice, I had several conversations with people that I hope our paths would cross again.
The breakfast buffet is pretty good. They have scrambled eggs on the warmers but you can order eggs how you like. Ours turned out to be a little over done but nice to have a choice. The wait staff was very nice they did a very nice job.
My only negative for this Holiday Inn is the toaster!!!!! They could buy a really good one for $50.00
They could really use a new toaster maybe spring for several of them that toast on both sides. The toast line gets a litttle backed up and if you get your food first it is cold by the time you get to sit down with the toasted item.
The toaster is why I didn't rate the breakfast at excellent.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
HIROC11, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thanks for the terrific feedback on the wonderful services provide by my team. It is our intention to provide services that you remember while your away from home. I'll take a look at the Toaster and see what can be done. Thanks again, and come back soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We only stayed here because we needed to rest before continuing our long drive. It was a priceline deal and it was not worth it. It is a very large hotel and not very clean. The bathroom floor looked as though it had never been swept. The beds were comfortable enough but in the morning when the kids moved the sheets and blanket it revealed sheets that were dirty! The A/C unit was loud. Had we not been in a pinch to stop I would not have stayed there. It is also very loud being only two floors high. We were told breakfast would be in the lobby but when inquiring at the restaurant was told 7.99 a person for cereal and breakfast breads. Asked about lobby meal and told coffee and doughnuts were available. In lobby was told only decaf and no doughnuts today. Was not worth the money we paid to "sleep".

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Glad we were able to help you out in a pinch. Sorry it couldn't have been for a longer stay, but we enjoyed your time with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past 15 years, and have always been pleased. The staff is excellent, the rooms clean and it is amazingly quiet for an airport hotel. The hotel restaurant is ok, and there is nothing else available without driving, but a quick hop on the interstate for two short exits gives you plenty of options. The primary reason I like staying here is the immediate access to the Erie Canal trail system from the parking lot. Runners, walkers and bikers have over 30 miles of paved trails through woods and parks. The trails are well marked and it is easy to map out an afternoon walk which will loop past locks, boat houses, woods and through beautiful parks. If you like to get a little outdoors time after a day in the car, but want to be near the airport, check this out.

Room Tip: Priority club rooms are a little newer
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

We truly appreciate your loyalty for 15 years. You stated so many attributes we offer and glad you take advantage of all, especially the historic Erie Canal. We're fortunate to have this located directly behind the hotel., and you as a valued, loyal friend to the hotel.