All reviews red lobster room was clean choice hotels desk staff an update air conditioner off the highway yogurt hotel is located would stay here again parking lot maintenance furniture
Reviewed May 21, 2018

After checking in, we tried to watch TV, but couldn't turn it on. Okay, call the front desk. Phone doesn't work. Walk down to the front desk. Wait 15 minutes to talk to clerk. She comes to the room and tells us that the remote doesn't work anymore. It was a problem both days. Although it was a "handicap room" , the bathroom's hand held shower was in a tub making a shower impossible for a handicapped person. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Very average, except for the TV which was nothing but a problem.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Guest-Relations08751, Staff at Comfort Inn & Suites - Rochester Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We will work together with our team to further improve for your next visit. As you may know, we strive for excellence!

This hotel now features the Text-The-Desk® amenity to allow guests to message the front desk staff during their visit.
Over 20,000 guests visited last year.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I was with a tour group and we stayed here one night. Our room was a little run down. The panel covering the tub's plumbing was hanging by 1 screw. I checked the bedding and it was clean and white. The mattress was in a bed sack and looked new. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet once everyone turned in. When I got up the next morning there were ants in the bathroom. I reported it to the front desk and they offered to see to it right away. It was OK for an overnight stay. Breakfast was typical and the attendant kept everything filled. There is a Red Lobster next door and a Buffalo Wild Wings across the street.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank fusie12
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Really, I thought that this was one of the nicest Comfort Inns I've stayed in, and I'm just about to hit Platinum Level, so I'm a frequent flyer with Choice Hotels. The room was spotlessly clean, far roomier than most (any), the bed was comfortable, the air conditioner kept the room at a good comfortable level, without alternately freezing me; and the staff was friendly and helpful when I needed help. Thank you, by the way, Janine! The breakfast eggs (I assume those were eggs?) was pretty close to disgusting, but only slightly less than what I've come to expect from Comfort. All in all, except for the breakfast, I really liked this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I stayed at this hotel on a trip to visit friends and to go to Seabreeze Amusement park. The hotel is about a 15 minute drive to the park, and is very easy to navigate. It is located on a very busy street with restaurants and gas stations, literally across from a strip mall. It is very easy to get to from the highway. The hotel itself is completely average. The rooms were cleanish, the beds were comfortable, the shower had hot water; all of our needs were met. There was a weird stain on one of the bedspreads in our room, but it probably had been washed (I hope...) The desk staff in the evening was very helpful, gave us a menu to get a pizza delivered. Our room was literally as far away from the lobby as possible and as such we had very spotty wifi; the person at the desk wasn't sure how to reboot it but he tried (so I sat in the lobby to use my phone...) All in all this was not a bad stay, but the hotel could definitely use some updates.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2017

My family and I have stayed at this hotel every year for the last ten years. When we first started staying here it WAS a very nice hotel, the staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating. Upon check in, we were welcomed by the smell of freshly baked cookies! The rooms were clean, the linen was fresh and the furniture was clean and comfortable. Over the last few years the condition of this hotel has slowly declined, the rooms are disgusting, dilapidated, and deplorable! The hallways smell like mildew, the rooms have a stale odor, the couches and chairs are covered with stains, both in the lobby and in the rooms, the tub had no drain cover, the bathroom wreaked of urine and there was hair in the bed as well as in the bathroom. Clearly, among other issues, the rooms are not well maintained or cleaned properly, Is this a new level of customer awareness ??? More like customer BEWARE! This was the last time my family will patronize this DISCOMFORT INN, if clean beds, clean carpets, stainless furniture, pleasant aromas and comfort are a priority for you, I suggest you stay somewhere else!
Although, I must give credit where credit is due, the staff is and has remained very amiable over the years. If it was not for Jeanine, we would not have continued to stay here over the last few years.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family