“Excellent Customer Service”

Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I am thoroughly impressed with Shauna in Customer Service at this hotel. I live in a different state from this hotel and wanted to book a room for family members as a treat. They will be flying out of Rochester Airport and this hotel is a great location to the airport and they offer "Park & Fly". I had several questions about making this reservation and Shauna was excellent. Very professional and friendly, bent over backwards to help with the details of the reservation, courteous and accurate. She is a real asset to this operation!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Shaunna D, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the compliment! It is my pleasure to have been able to assist you! I truly take pride in my job and its reviews like this that make it even better! I hope they enjoyed there stay with us! Should your travels ever bring you to Rochester I hope we may have the chance to accommodate you as well!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed at the Best Western in Rochester the night before our flight. For only a little more than the cost of parking for the week in the economy lot, we were able to stay the night, have continental breakfast, leave our car and be shuttled to and from the airport. The staff was excellent. Our room was nice. Our flight was delayed twice and we were told that is was no problem to change our shuttle pickup time and that we could stay in our room past the normal check out time. After we retrieved our luggage, we called the hotel to be picked up and they came very quickly. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize to hear about your delays, however Im glad we were able to assist in making this a little easier to get through. It is our pleasure to accommodate you in any way we can. Your satisfaction is important to us! We truly appreciate the great comments! Thank you so much and I hope we have the chance to accommodate you on a future stay!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I needed to stay at this hotel due to inclement weather and was delighted with having ended up at this establishment. Recently renovated, it was spotlessly clean and, despite being across the street from an airport, extremely quiet. The staff was outstanding. The kind attitude of the desk attendant helped relieve the stress I was experiencing because of weather-related flight complications. In addition, when I returned from my trip, the maintenance man dug my car out of the snow. I appreciated the park-and-fly option, as well as the shuttle service to the airport. The breakfast buffet, which was included in the cost of the room, was very pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We want every experience to be a great one, and we are truly glad you enjoyed your stay. When you stay with us you are our family! We hope you will visit us should your travels bring you to Rochester again! Thank you!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very clean, comfortable beds, several options for free hot or cold breakfast starting at 4am, friendly staff, super convenient to airport with 24 hr shuttle. Really good value as they will hold your vehicle for no charge. One night at hotel is less moeny than two weeks of airport parking in shuttle lots.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review. You must have stayed with our Park and fly package. It has been a great offer, and you are absolutly right about the cost of airport parking it is quite exspensive! We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you enjoyed your vacation and I do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Hotel was a lot better than I expected. It was a little close to the runway of the airport, but didn't effect my sleep at all. Room was great, and appeared to be recently redone. Staff was very friendly and polite. Very good place to stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope to see you on your next trip to Rochester!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our room had a cockroach in the bathtub when we arrived. Further, when going to bed, I realized the sheet was crumbled all the way down to our feet and there was a black hair on the sheets, we are all blonde hair people in our family. Basically we slept in someones old sheets. Even the pillow casing had dirt marks. Definitely going to avoid this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kari K
Shaunna D, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

We thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know about your stay. I am truly sorry to hear that it was not all that you expected. If at anytime you are experiencing any problems, please let us know. We are here to make sure that your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We did look into this and found a small drip in the bathtub that was attracting water bugs, and have since had it fixed. I hope if your travels ever bring you to the area again you will give us the chance to better serve you. I hope you can accept our deepest apologies, and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

The room was very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was very nice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The price was good. Airport shuttle very efficient. In conversation with another guest, they were leaving their car at the hotel while they were on a cruise. That is a nice convenience. I don't know how much the hotel charges for that service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for all the great compliments! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us. As you mentioned we do a program where as you stay one night and can leave your car parked for the duration of your trip. This has been a great package! We thank you for your comments and hope to see you again soon!