“Nice stay”

Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Hotel is nice at Rochester Airport. Renovated and the rooms are nice and comfortable. Big enough for 2 adults and 2 small children for one 1 night. As the hotel just changed to Best Western it took a little bit of time for the staff.

Mike, seems to be owner was very helpful while other staff only did what they were asked to do

Room Tip: any room on the second floor are nice
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Shaunna D, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us. We truly appreciate all the comments, as you mentioned we have just recently converted to a Best Western, and completed some major renovations. I'm glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your room! Should your travels bring you to Rochester again I hope we will have the pleasure of accommodating you!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stayed one night following a wedding. This place was recently renovated and it looks great. The room was clean, furniture was comfortable, and the staff was very nice and accommodating. Continental breakfast was available in the morning (bonus!), which was a typical offering of cereals, yogurts, fruits, along with some hot options (eggs, waffles, bacon). I have no complaints. This Best Western is a GREAT value.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review. I hope you enjoyed the wedding! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was. This helps us to improve good or bad and allows us to better serve our guests! I hope to see you on a future trip to Rochester!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

VERY comfortable & clean ! the workers Chris & Shauna are such great people always making my stay GREAT & providing me with the best customer service.. all in honesty this is one of my fav hotels. I would definitely recommend to my people :)

• Stayed: November 2013

We truly appreciate the recommendation! I'm glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope we can continue to provide you great customer service! Thank you!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The hotel offered a very modern decor, it lookes to be recently updated. The staff was very attentive. I booked online with a one of the travel sites, which can be a problem sometimes. Everything was accurate and ready.

The continental breakfast offered hot options with a bit of variety for day to day. Pretty standard options like bacon, sausage, waffle maker, and eggs.

The room was clean and nicely decorated. Great use of space, plenty of electical outlets.

• Stayed: October 2013

We thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. As you mentioned we did recently do some remodeling and we are very happy with the results. We are so happy to see that our guests are enjoying them as well. Thank you for choosing Best Western Airport, and we hope to see you on a future stay!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Traveling through Rochester and stayed at Best Western at the airport. Noticed right away a very nice renovation that was done and great front desk service. Everything exceptionally clean and comfortable. Had booked in regular double room with rollaway but they up graded us to a 2 room suite so we would be more comfortable! It was great and comfortable for my 5 member family. 3 friends traveling with us stayed in a double room and it was also very nice. Prices are reasonable. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling and staying in Rochester.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Shaunna D, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate the compliments and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The new suites are beautiful, and we are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay in the Double Suite. We thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and appreciate the recommendation! I hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again should your travels bring you back to Rochester!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

we was stay last week for park sleep & fly. it was very comfortable quite stay .room was very clean .staff was very helpful .they helped for r language to carrie in room.staff is really care for there guest .we also impress by renovation they did add the new elevator & every thing newly designed look inside ,outside .totally looks brand new hotel. great location for airport .just across from Rochester Airport also great park sleep & FLY Price with great service. i will recommend this hotel to my friends & family .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

On behalf of myself and the Staff we would like to thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. The park and fly has been a great package and we are happy to know you found it useful for you and your family. We are truly proud of the recent renovations and so glad that our guests are happy as well! I hope we may have the chance to accommodate you on a future stay! Thank you!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed here for two nights, October 7 and 8. The new renovations are amazing! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and nicely displayed. I will stay here again and recommend this hotel to my colleagues and friends.

Room Tip: Ask for the King Suite!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Shaunna D, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

On behalf of myself and the staff, I would like to thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are very proud of the renovations and its nice to see that they have not gone unnoticed. I hope if your travels bring you back to Rochester again that we may have the pleasure of accommodating you. Thank you!