“Modern Appeal”

Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Rochester
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Modern Appeal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

The hotel offered a very modern decor, it lookes to be recently updated. The staff was very attentive. I booked online with a one of the travel sites, which can be a problem sometimes. Everything was accurate and ready.

The continental breakfast offered hot options with a bit of variety for day to day. Pretty standard options like bacon, sausage, waffle maker, and eggs.

The room was clean and nicely decorated. Great use of space, plenty of electical outlets.

• Stayed October 2013
Shaunna D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
We thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. As you mentioned we did recently do some remodeling and we are very happy with the results. We are so happy to see that our guests are enjoying them as well. Thank you for choosing Best Western Airport, and we hope to see you on a future stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Traveling through Rochester and stayed at Best Western at the airport. Noticed right away a very nice renovation that was done and great front desk service. Everything exceptionally clean and comfortable. Had booked in regular double room with rollaway but they up graded us to a 2 room suite so we would be more comfortable! It was great and comfortable for my 5 member family. 3 friends traveling with us stayed in a double room and it was also very nice. Prices are reasonable. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling and staying in Rochester.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Shaunna D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate the compliments and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The new suites are beautiful, and we are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay in the Double Suite. We thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and appreciate the recommendation! I hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again should your travels bring you back to Rochester!
Corning, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

we was stay last week for park sleep & fly. it was very comfortable quite stay .room was very clean .staff was very helpful .they helped for r language to carrie in room.staff is really care for there guest .we also impress by renovation they did add the new elevator & every thing newly designed look inside ,outside .totally looks brand new hotel. great location for airport .just across from Rochester Airport also great park sleep & FLY Price with great service. i will recommend this hotel to my friends & family .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of myself and the Staff we would like to thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. The park and fly has been a great package and we are happy to know you found it useful for you and your family. We are truly proud of the recent renovations and so glad that our guests are happy as well! I hope we may have the chance to accommodate you on a future stay! Thank you!
Holland, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed here for two nights, October 7 and 8. The new renovations are amazing! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and nicely displayed. I will stay here again and recommend this hotel to my colleagues and friends.

Room Tip: Ask for the King Suite!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Shaunna D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
On behalf of myself and the staff, I would like to thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are very proud of the renovations and its nice to see that they have not gone unnoticed. I hope if your travels bring you back to Rochester again that we may have the pleasure of accommodating you. Thank you!
Middlebury, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed one night here. The room was spotless, the beds amazinky comfortable. That's all II am looking for in a place like this. Wouldn't want to vacation here, but that's not what it's for. We heard one airplane in the morning or I never would have known there was an airport next door. I would skip the breakfast and eat some where else though.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shaunna D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN The Inn At Rochester Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, a kind word goes along way and we appreciate the compliment! Should your travels bring you to Rochester again, I hope we will have the pleasure of accommodating you!
Rochester NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Though the exterior might not look it, the rooms for the price are AMAZING. The plane noise is not a factor. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. The suites are laid out nicely. The breakfast is simple yet good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I would like to thank you for the compliment, we have worked hard to prove that you, our guest is important to us! Sometimes the positive goes unheard, and we truly thank you for taking time to write a positive review. I hope we will have the pleasure of accommodating you on your next trip to Rochester! Thank you!
Olean, New York, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last week and the service was as could as the workers could give. They are under staffed and all of the workers are working such long hours they look dead. Why for a name brand hotel like best western are the owners so dam cheap. The place looks a lot better then it use too but they made it look nice and still didn't fix any of the problems. The general manager is awesome and the night manager Charles is awesome but the front desk manager(young lady with buzz cut) should not be telling guest about problems with rooms such as bugs. when I check in I don't want to hear that. Also the owners should stay away the last time I was there a group of disrespectful indian guys were there and the words coming out of there mouths were not what I expected to hear when walking in the halls. Also the indian man and women that clean rooms should be fired. They do not know how to clean so make sure you don't get a room they cleaned.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not cleaned by the indian people.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are working diligently to hire new staff, our guests are of our upmost priority and I want you to know your comments have been heard. I apologize for any issues you may have experienced and any inconvenience this may have caused to you. I hope we will have the pleasure of accommodating you in the future. Thank you!