“Bacon Avocado Burgers... Yum”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #447 of 1,272 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manorville, New York
“Bacon Avocado Burgers... Yum”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed in Rochester 4 nights and ate here 4 times. I wish we had one of these on Long Island! This was the first time I have been to a Red Robin and all I could think while I was eating was "Where have you been all my life???"

The hamburgers were juicy and delicious. The fries were excellent! I can't eat gluten, so I was SO GLAD to be able to get my burger "bunless", wrapped in lettuce leaves. They also wrap it in paper. This was a plus for me, because the lettuce doesn't always hold it together.

I definitely will be on the lookout for any Red Robins in my future travels.

Visited July 2012

New Lowell, Ontario
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Havent had a burger like this in a while! And the fries were SO meaty! We really enjoyed ourselves! Service was excellent for such a busy restaurant.

Visited June 2012
Rochester, New York, United States
“Best burgers ever!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I love there burgers! And the bottomless fries is extra great considering how good the fries are! The two downsides are the noise since it tends to be a place kids love to eat, and the fact that you can get really fat really fast eating there, because the food is SO good I always find myself eating way more than I should! (and always getting more fries!)

I tried the drink menu last night and personally I enjoyed a lot of their mixed drinks as well. I always enjoy fruity drink mixes mind you, and I know a lot of people don't, but the drinks are described in the drink menu so you can get an idea of what you're getting.

Visited July 2012
Rochester, New York
“Fun, good service”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

It is predictable. The food is good. It's a little over priced for a burger though.

Visited March 2012
Rochester, New York
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Free burger on your birthday, if you sign up online. Great food.

Visited June 2012