“Divine!”

Dining options: Late Night
Phoenix
“Divine!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We have been to Dogtown twice while visiting the Rochester area. I dreamt about this place after our first visit, wishing we had such a great hot dog restaurant in Phoenix. We could not wait to visit again this trip. It was just as good as I remembered. We ordered the Irish Setter (Russian dressing, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and corned beef) and the Russian Wolfhound (Russian dressing, sautéed onions and sauerkraut). How could something so simple taste so divine? The sweet potatoes fries are the best I have ever had. True, parking is tight and the inside is small, but the food is well worth any inconvenience. If I lived in Rochester, I’d start with the top hot dog and continue through the menu until I reached the last. I wonder if they will open a location in Phoenix?

• Visited October 2012

Rochester, NY
“Hotdogs done right!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The best of the best. Hotdogs with all different toppings and the best hotdog chili going! Gotta try it!

Visited September 2012
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Finally found a chicago style dog in NY made almost as good as in Chicago.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Dogtown put a lot of thought in their dogs...that's for sure. The "bun" is delicious, the toppings fresh and the dog itself is spot on. And the french fries are wonderful!
Tiny dining room inside, so if weather is rough, be prepared to be packed in. Only 24 seats. And parking was real tight...Saturday at 1pm the joint was full.

Rochester, New York
“Great little place”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We've eaten here several times and a favorite of my teenage kids. Really good dogs, burgers and sides - with veggie options. Have to get their hot sauce. Nice outdoor seating area that is off Monroe Ave enough where the noise isn't bad.

• Visited August 2012
Rochester, New York, United States
“VEGANS UNITE!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Awesome "garbage plate" for vegans! My fav joint on Monroe ave. for stuffing my face & giving in to my cravings!

Visited February 2012