“Wow”

Dining options: Reservations
Walworth, New York
“Wow”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Two lunches and an Iced tea - 16.99. Sat at a booth along the windows.
The portions were perfect and very tasty.
The staff was great. Everyone was smiling and seemed happy to be there. Service was excellent.
The place was extremely clean.
The lighting and decor was great.
We'll be back!

• Visited September 2012

Rochester, New York
“Mexican at its best”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My favorite Mexican restaurant in the U.S. is No Way Jose, in Gatlinburg, TN., until I ate at Monte Alban Mexican Grill. This place has nice decor, nice bar area and great food. Its about time Rochester had some good Mexican food. I know they have a couple locations but the Penfield one just opened. My wife and I ate there recently and I was impressed. Definitely will go back again and again.

• Visited August 2012
new york
“Great mexican food”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food is great and there are lots of choices! Which makes it very hard to choose. The service is fast and friendly. Absolutely delicious!

Visited July 2012
Rochester, New York, United States
“Authentic as you want it to be”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

As a native of southern Arizona I never get my hopes up too high. Monte Alban was an awesome shock. Their Michoacan carnitas and guanaguato style chile verde were as good as I have ever had. On the other side of the coin Monte Alban makes the standard "gringo" fare such as ground beef tacos and burritos to perfection. If you do happen to have any issues the managers Martin (mar teen) and Victor will take care of everything. And if you want to feel the heat ask for the habanero salsa. Good stuff!

• Visited July 2012
Naples, Florida
“we will be back”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We have been there before, We like Mexican food but too many places are more like fast food restaurants and not particularly attractive. This restaurant is bright and clean with a very upbeat staff and very good food at a reasonable price. We are already looking forward to returning.

• Visited August 2012