“Our favorite!”

Ranked #158 of 1,280 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
“Our favorite!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

There are 8 in our family... and since 1989 we've been going there (Dewey Ave. Store). We all agree - our favorite! Their prices aren't cheap, but fair. Good value over-all. Worst thing: PARKING. Tight. But we'll survive, and so will they!

A co-worker of mine commented on this Pizza when we ordered it for work this year. He lives in Chili. So after work on occasional Fridays, he swings by after work to save himself some driving! They love it too.

• Visited November 2013

Greece, New York, United States
“Best in Town!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

If you haven't experienced carbone's pizza you haven't had PIZZA!!! Hands down the best in Greece. They only do pick up, but the driving inconvenience is totally worth it.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jbrugs11
“Great pizza”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We have been buying our pizza's at Carbone's for 25yrs. It is consistant and very good quality.
My only negative is that they don't have a nice selection of veggies for a veg pizza.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Judy F
Rochester, New York
“Carbone's is a family favorite!”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Been going to Carbone's since we lived across the street 20 years ago. The pizza is a little greasy, but still so good. And the wings are the best, I have yet to find a mild sauce as addicting as Carbone's. It's not your average pizza place. Pick up only - no seating, no delivery, at least not at the Dewey Ave in Greece location. I find it worth the drive across town. I haven't had a sub in awhile, but I do remember the hot steak subs as being delicious. And they have great specials! If you are having a party or just family dinner night, I would suggest calling ahead and asking what the specials of the day are. There are 2 other locations, North Greece and Hilton. I haven't been to either location, but I hear good things about both. Wish they had delivery and a website, but hopefully that will come in time.

• Visited September 2011