“Just a walk away”

Ranked #11 of 1,306 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was so pleased when Sticky Lips opened as it was a short walk away...The ribs are always juicy and tender. But the sides are hit or miss....Sometimes hot...sometimes lukewarm...But I still think it is worth a try.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

As we shared a night of entertainment and food, with friends all went well. The server was focused and attentive to our order and checked back frequently without being annoying. The service was only the tip of the iceberg, the dinner exceeded our expectations. The ribs were off the one great and the side orders of greens and corn bread put the cherry on top! Overall good service and great food! This was the Henrietta Jefferson Rd location.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I live much closer to the Jefferson Road Sticky Lips, so I have been going there. Last year the food was excellent, but now it is not as good. On the past two visits the food was served only lukewarm. On the last visit I did complain, and the waitress said she would tell the kitchen. Nothing happened. I also contacted the restaurant letting them know I wasn't happy, no response. also seems the portions are smaller.
It is unique and has special character, so I hope things turn around.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have to say that Sticky Lips on Culver Road is my favorite BBQ joint. I can't say I have ever had a bad meal there. The ribs and pulled pork are always cooked perfect and the portions are big enough for me. I seem to always bring something home. The Jefferson Road restaurant for some reason is different. Been there 4 times and the service and meals sucked. Love the space and the tons of craft beer on tap but I'll never go back to that place again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Okay, this is BBQ! Generally I go to the location on Culver not in Henrietta, but have eaten at both. The food comes out crazy fast and is always good. The macaroni salad is good, the other sides are good too. The brisket is fantastic and is almost without fail void of any fat or gristle (unlike their competitor). I love Sticky Lips and my whole family does too…we are originally from Texas so are pretty picky about our BBQ.