“Good Food and nice people”

Sticky Lips Pit BBQ
Ranked #9 of 1,268 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairport, New York
“Good Food and nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

This place has really good food and reasonably priced meals.
The portions are pretty generous. Very nice Rib place.. when you order you are given a choice of sauces.The server did get part of one of our orders wrong but made it right very quickly with an apology.

• Visited August 2013

Rochester, New York
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Met a friend for lunch today, and this place just does not disappoint. One of my favorite sandwiches is the photo city pork - pulled pork, provolone, and cappicola. So good & tasty. I had it with cheesy chorizo grits and fries - delicious. Service was very good. The only negative was that our drinks were never refilled.

• Visited August 2013
Carver, Minnesota
“Good food, good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This restaurant was right next door to our hotel, the parking lot was full so we thought it was a good sign. We got seated outside right away. We were not disappointed. I recommend this place if you like BBQ.

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Lives up to its name”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

My friend and I visited this place for dinner while in town for business. Although I am not a BBQ snob I have to say that their 'que is prepared the way that they do it in the south. I had the sampler plate and my friend had a variety of vegetable courses (vegan) and we both walked away saying that we'd be back. The portions are plentiful and there are more choices of sides than you can eat in 20 visits. It looks like they have music most nights so if you want great food and free entertainment, definitely hit this place for dinner.

• Visited May 2013
Penn Yan, New York
“Fast friendly service and plenty of good cheap food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I went here for lunch. I had the chicken special and she had the ribs. We tried 4 different appetizers and the cornbread. Everything was good including their root beer. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that it isn't gourmet food. We couldn't ask for more for a casual lunch and dinner restaurant. We will surely be back!

• Visited July 2013