I loved this restaurant so much the first time I visited that made a reservation for 15 and brought the entire sales team for our annual meeting (they all flew in from all over the U.S.). I got the scallops with risotto and it was really good.
1. The restaurant atmosphere; nice ambience
2. Great location; easy to find.
1. I tried to order 4 different bottles of wine and they were sold out of every one I wanted to buy. Each bottle was priced over $100.00 per bottle, it was disappointing to keep ordering wine and they didn't have it in stock. *Don't offer to sell wine if you don't have it. Stock up or remove it from the wine list!
2. The spinach salad & the spinach on the salmon was way over salted. I think they may have tried to preserve the spinach in a salt water and didn't rinse it well enough. Not sure what exactly was going on but the spinach was horrible overly salted and I was not the only one at the table who had the same experience with the spinach.
3. The server was not very attentive nor was he very friendly. Blah...
My first group experience was much better than my 2nd group experience. If I'm going to pay $800.00 for a dinner, I want a good wine, nothing too salty and a server that wants to be there and knows what they're doing.
Overall this is still a good restaurant but the negatives out weighed the positives this time around. Right now the score is 1-1..
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.