All reviewsbagelsfridge and microwavefitness roomwould stay againnice roomfree breakfasthighway
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while taking our teenage son to visit several colleges in the Rochester area. The location was perfect, being at the intersection of 2 major highways. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was quite good. We appreciated the free wi fi, as well. We really have no complaints, and the price was excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel as a great value in the Rochester area.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie K
Reviewed June 22, 2010

We were there to enjoy my sisiters wedding. Her gift to the bridal party was a room so that no one had to drive home. Many other guests of hte wedding also reserved rooms. My room had vomit in the sink and cigarette burns in the comforter. A friends room right next door had pizza cheese dried up all over the wall. The absolute worst was that they gave the bride her room key upon arrival then later that night after the wedding festivities she was told "oops we gave your room away and we have no more" The ended up finding a tiny piece of crap room on the first floor... Most of her freinds and family were in ont he 5th floor. The front staff didnt seem to have any idea what they were doing! I have stayed in many hotels and this was by far the most dirty, and most incompitant staffing io have ever seen. How can you give the brides room away???? I would not suggest that anyone stay at this hotel. I would not stay again if they paid me to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed June 17, 2010

We stayed here on our way east and found the room very nice and spacious. No problems at all - typical LQ - be sure to eat at the pizza place one building over!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2010

Decent room (slightly better than expected, actually) for the price I paid. However, I didn't appreciate being woken up three times during the night by the party across the hall or from the couple fighting and screaming at each other a few doors down. Shortly after midnight, I went down to the front desk to complain and was told they were "aware of the problem". Then I made the mistake of getting in my car and looking for a place to grab a quick bite to eat. Driving east towards downtown in this area late at night is ill advised. I regret not spending the extra $10 and staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2010

I didn't like the location of this hotel very much because it was behind a gas station, but once inside I felt comfortable. Having only one elevator was kind of annoying, but it worked! The hallways were a little narrow, but bright and inviting. The room was more spacious than I expected, and the bed was extremely comfortable. I never made it to breakfast, but my bf did, and he liked it. One negative was that we stayed there for three nights during Valentine's Day wknd, and we never received new towels or had our linens changed eventhough we requested service several times. Maybe they were busy, but still unexceptable (in my opinion). In all, I would stay there again if the price was right (I payed $69/night thru hotels.com-it's not worth a penny more).

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple