All reviews bagels fridge and microwave fitness room would stay again nice room free breakfast highway
Reviewed July 9, 2012

In general it was quite and clean hotel and pricing is OK.Breakfast was so so but better compared to similar hotels,staff was friendly but I asked to change the room and noticed that the hotel was fully booked and it was not possible,there was a smell in the hotel corridors although we had a
nonsmoking room

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 15, 2012

First off, I've stayed here before and loved it so when I had to come up again to see family I decided to stay again. There was one staff member working again since last time, Jen K and she's the best! Last time we were talking to her for a while and she is very personable just like the rest of the staff. She remembered us when we came back and is just so friendly! I can't say enough about this place, I've never had an issue with my room, and its always been clean. Any request the staff is more than accommodating, can't wait to come back in a few months.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great deal for $85.00 per night! Great first impressions of hotel. Clean, modern business center, modern and breakfast area. The front desk service was very personal and attentive. I had 2 parcels deliverd to the inn and when I checked in, they promptly gave me my parcels! Excellent service!
Our 2 queen size bed suite was clean and seems to have been recently updated. It looks like the TV's are next to be updated to flat screens.
Our beds were slightly firm which were absolutely perfect. This bed gave me the best sleep compared to any hotels that I have ever stayed at within the past 10 years.

I would highly recommend this inn!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends