All reviewsbagelsfridge and microwavefitness roomwould stay againnice roomfree breakfasthighway
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Very nice hotel. Beds were comfortable and clean. No bed bugs. We were three adults staying in the room and we all had enough space. Minor complaint, only one chair in room. Hotel is in a commercial neighborhood so it's kinda deserted at night. Still we were three females, and we didn't feel nervous about the area, felt very safe. Room was clean, staff was pleasant and helpful. My sister couldn't get her computer to work, and the desk clerk Jennifer showed her how to get it up and running. The free wifi, free parking, and free hot/cold breakfast were all great. The location was only about 400 feet from the entrance to interstate 390, which made it extremely easy to get back and forth to our nephew's university. All in all a very nice experience at La Quinta north. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Rochester.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Located just outside city center, but only a short ride in. If you have a car it's fine.
Hotel is clean, staff nice, has free breakfast, free parking and free wifi at a good price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Nice, clean rooms. Very comfortable beds.
Excellent service! Kimberly S greeted us at the front and couldn't have been more accomodating. Thank you so much Kimberly, for a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2012

It's hard to know where to begin.

Nice big room, very clean, but what really stands out is the customer service.

The young lady at the front desk went above and beyond. Her name was Kimberly S. I made sure I asked, because I couldn't believe how nice and professional she was. And beautiful. I thought maybe she owned the hotel. She knows the facility in and out, backwards and forwards, and when I needed help, she made it happen. As a result my stay was far more comfortable and enjoyable than I think it could have been elsewhere. It's not every day you find this kind of customer service. I'll be coming back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The young lady at the front desk Marissa, has made my stay an excellent experince.
She is gracious, an accommadating. and very professional.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business