$123
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$93
$190
$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$113
$86
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
$170
$159
All reviewsbagelsmake your own wafflesfridge and microwavefitness roomwould stay againnice roomcontinental breakfasthighway
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Very comfortable room, decent breakfast, nice staff. The only complaint was that you could hear the noise in the hallway pretty easily, although this may be a structural issue in how the building is designed, and it is doubtful that they can do anything about it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Traverseforfun
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Decided to reserve a King Jacuzzi Suite ($111.84) for my husband & I for the night, just to get away from home. I reserved a smoking room as I did a month ago when we stayed in the same kind of suite. I checked in and was greeted by the friendly receptionist at the front desk. Our room # was assigned & we proceeded to our room for the night. The room was very clean & exactly what I was looking for (@ least what I thought). The next morning we ate the complimentary breakfast, checked out & thanked the lovely staff for another wonderful nights stay. The next day I checked my online bank statement & noticed an additional $250 had been deducted from my account from LaQuinta Inn & Suites (Lyell Ave), I figured it must have been a terrible mistake. I called the hotel & spoke with Tina the manager (very very rude, not professional @ ALL). She explained to me that there was evidence of smoking in the room, come to find out the friendly idiot at the front desk gave us a non smoking suite opposed to the smoking I requested. Tina refused to hear me out & made me feel like a liar. She refused to refund the $250 even though it was the employees fault. She claims walls had to be painted & drapes changed but she wouldn't show me proof of all the work done. Needless to say after a week of calling corporate there going to issue a check for the additional charge.

Clean inexpensive hotel....Idiots behind the desk and an idiot for a manager. Stay if you want, smoke in your car....ITS CHEAPER!!

• Stayed: November 2010
1  Thank lady8907
Reviewed October 13, 2010

This hotel was clean, room was okay, breakfast okay--but location is not so good. It was hard to get into and out of the parking lot and I did not feel safe leaving the hotel at night. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2010

we enjoyed our stay at La Quinta. The Staff were nice, the place was clean- although not new, breakfast was good and the young Indian guy in charge of the buffet worked very hard to keep everything running smoothly_Thank you!
Niagara was a short drive away and I'm sure we got a better quality accommodation than anything we would have found right by the falls.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while taking our teenage son to visit several colleges in the Rochester area. The location was perfect, being at the intersection of 2 major highways. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was quite good. We appreciated the free wi fi, as well. We really have no complaints, and the price was excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel as a great value in the Rochester area.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family