“Burger Heaven”

Jim's Ground Round
Ranked #215 of 1,314 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This restaurant used to be Jim and Ralph's for many years, with that location closing and within a year this one opened with the same menu and some of the same staff.

Hubby is a burger aficionado and I'm a low fat, heathy eater so we are always searching for a restaurant that suits us both, especially for a quick lunch or dinner. He loves the burgers and fries and onion rings, but not a big fan of the mac salad (too many onions and tiny chopped carrots for him).
The grilled chicken can be served on a 'gutted french bread section' instead of a hard roll, and anything you want can be served on the side so you can control the portions the might slather on. Everyone has a different ideas of what 'light' means so id you're a fussy eater, just order ti on the side. The meat hot sauce is excellent, just right hot and meaty, not too runny or greasy.

I love their Chicken Ceasar Wrap, and bring my own fat free dressing, but have had their caesar dressing and it's awesome! I'd rather have my fat free dressing and steal a few of hubby's onion rings or fries to satisfy my guilty pleasure!

Wait time is <10 minutes and they have TV's and today's newspaper as well as the general entertainment of people-watching :-)

They close between 8 - 9 depending on the night, not open on Sundays at all. Don't blame them, being a family business, where family should come first after all :-)